Fan Art: Dave's Creative Muppet Visuals

BEAR

Reaction score
I love seeing your artwork again, Dave! You are so talented with whatever you show us!

unclematt

Reaction score
I am going to check it from my laptop when I get home. Hopefully I will be able to tell you how wonderful it is as well. I am sure it will be wonderful.

Drtooth

Reaction score
:boo: Who watches the Watchmuppets?

:sleep: Who Cares?

DWOAH HO HO HO

Superb stuff. I already favorited it.

unclematt

Reaction score
I was able to see it from home. So glad you decided to start with new art

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This was supposed to be my big opener, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, it took a loooong time. There are 60 Muppets hidden in there, plus a bunch of other Henson creations and Muppeteers. Can you find all of them? I'll give a complete list of everything in a week or so, but I'll be happy to tell you someone/something if you don't know who/what they are until then. :big_grin:

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

*Click "Download" on the left of the page to see it REALLY big!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well,if it's even better than your MFG from a couple years back—which we thankfully raided for avatars—then this is another true master Muppetpiece Vic.

unclematt

Reaction score
I don't know why I can not see these at work. Going to have to check it out when I get home.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
WOW - Dave that's super impressive! I think it will take me several viewings to catch everything! Crazy! I like alot of the things I've seen in it though!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...My GOODness. That is one of the most stunning pieces of Photoshoppery I've ever seen! Dave, man, you continually impress--it's amazing! I love picking out all the little things in there. LOVE how massive Cinderella's Castle is. And I got really excited seeing the Tiny Toons. Love the Gonzo picture you use too, and Luigi, and... there's just too much to mention! INCREDIBLE!