Family Proublems

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
we're going to get an ouchy? what could possibly hurt more than being tied in a knot under a seat and flying your head into......... <looks out window> oh. :eek:

Never mind.

uh, Kyle, where did you say we're going?

christyb

Reaction score
So involved in speech writing....

*looks up* Holy Cow!
*sits up and begins driving correctly*
Uhhh....sorry guys. Is everyone alright back there?
*looks in mirror and gets glares, sees Kermit dressed for MCC*
Umm yeah. Hey my Kermit! I wonder where that thing went after the raid!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*leaps over, and hits the brakes, almost hitting a cow in teh road*

*kermit dressed for MCC smacks against the windscreen and hangs there*

Ooh. Sorry, Kermit.

christyb

Reaction score
*looks at Beau* Guess I forgot to say how I failed my drive test the first time around huh? *waits for cow to cross the road* C'mon cow. Move we got places to go and felonies to commit.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I';ll move it.

*sticks head out window*

Mwoo, Mwoo, the rest are only moos.

*to Christy*

That ought to give in an inferiority complex.

christyb

Reaction score
*Cow doesn't budge* *I lean on the steering wheel* Well looks like we're gonna be here a while. So is that how it's done, Beau?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Side Note: Everything went according to plan this moring. So I'm pretty much out of the spot light and seems to me that I did an awsome job with answering the questions right and everything. I did have proublems answering some but made it through it. I think most of that is done for. Thanks guys, girls, weirdos, chickens, frogs, bears and pigs. PS theres still some other stuff she had to discuss with my sister and borther in law but so far as I know everything is ok now.
Kyle: Ok lets see. How to move a cow from the road? Kyle 3 what about your yak doing something? He could talk to the cow. How 'bout it?

Kyle 3: If thats what we have to do get this cow off the road lets do it. *outside the bus* Ok Yakky you know what to do? Do your stuff!

Yakky: *walks up to the Cow in a dress and makeup* (Since he don't talk I'm going type it out so everyone can understand what hes saying to the cow) *female voice* How you doin' mr. cow?

Cow: Not so good. My wife lefted me for another hefer and I can't see the kids and I'm just not good with hefers.

Yakky: Why do you come and see me then. I would love to have a handsome cow like you come on our trip.

Cow: Are you for real? Your not even a cow yourself. Your a yak. Why in the world are you dressed like that? That is ridiculous.

Yakky: Ok you got me. I'm no female yak and I just want you to move out of the way.

Cow: Tell your driver to run me over. My life is over as I see it. Just kill me! *starts sobbing*

Yakky: Its ok. Your life is not over. Its just begun. Now that you....wait. This seems just like what my friend is going through. Why not come along? We could give you a new life. I know that us animals don't pay bills or drive but in our world we have human friends. Do you have any?

Cow: Not really. Our humans just make us graze and make hamburgers out of us. We can have human friends. They seems to do their own thing.

Yakky: Then your life is with us. Come on. Your coming with us on our little trip. *come up to bus*

Kyle 3: Seems that Yakky has welcome aboard this cow. He says that he needs good human friends.

Kyle: And you can understand what he says?

Kyle 3: After a while you seem to get the hang of what the're saying.

Kyle 2: I don't have that proublem. I have three monsters that live with me. I have lots of animals come up to me and ask me stuff.

Grover: But there muppet animals not real ones.

Kyle 2: Thank you Grover. *mumbles words underbreath*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hello there Cow, welcome aboard our crazy bus. What is your name? I'm not sure where we're going any more or if the mission has changed, but it will be a fun adventure anyway!
Red: Although you should be warned of Christy's driving, but hey, at least she didn't hit you!

Erine81981

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Hello there Cow, welcome aboard our crazy bus. What is your name? I'm not sure where we're going any more or if the mission has changed, but it will be a fun adventure anyway!
Red: Although you should be warned of Christy's driving, but hey, at least she didn't hit you!
Cow: MOOLLO.

Kyle: Were proubley going to go on with the trip. Seems that we now need to rub it in their faces.

Kyle 3: Yakky says that cow says hello.

Kyle: Ok Christy. There should be a motel around that next bin.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kyle, we never foudn out. How'd it go for you?

Back to story:

That was going to be my second post.