European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

radionate

Reaction score
Guys -

Do NOT pay 75 or 100 bucks for a set of these toys. They will drop in price drastically very soon. I promise you. 75 bucks is far far far too much to pay. You'll only regret it later on.

Luke

Reaction score
No No No, don't believe Nate, it's not really him - just some ebay bidder hoping nobody else will bid on these ultra rare toys that has hacked his account. DO pay upwards of $75-$100 by emailing ME !

..... and if this doesn't work - i'll be trying Hypnotism ! :big_grin:

tomahawk

Reaction score
o.k. i really need someones help in getting a whole set. thanks Warrick for your e-mail. i can imagine hoe bogged down you are. if any one can help i would bow down to your muppety greatness.

Luke

Reaction score
I would suggest people take a look at Ebay UK at www.ebay.co.uk as they (individual ones) go pretty cheap there. It's no longer possible to walk into the restaurant and get the first two toys as they've all been sent back so full sets will be harder to collect just through the restaurants now.

sal

Reaction score
Some McDonalds still stock Kermit and Chef (or "the frog thing and the white one" as the young lady who has just served me at the Hinckley branch so charmingly described them).

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I would suggest people take a look at Ebay UK at www.ebay.co.uk as they (individual ones) go pretty cheap there. It's no longer possible to walk into the restaurant and get the first two toys as they've all been sent back so full sets will be harder to collect just through the restaurants now.
I would but I dont understand the money! :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
Use the currency converter at www.xe.com and just convert pounds into dollars.

I think £1 equals about $1.55 nowdays but you'd have to check that. You can bid with your regular ebay.com account.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
Wow this thread was written when I was a senior in college! Talk about a bump from the dead. Lol