European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

radionate

Reaction score
You guys shouldn't fear about not getting these toys. Odds are they will be offered on ebay by the ton, and they shouldn't go for much. If you see a set online, and it is a lot of money, hold off, they will be cheaper later on. I promise you.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't have a credit card, and I cannot order anything on E-ba as a result. Number 2, Wendy's is having ET toys, and Burger King will have Mario ones. So maybe it's for the best. Both Healthwise, and monetarily!!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
We're probably just going to get Treasure planet stuff state side...sighhh...guess that means I can get some of the BK Mario Toys that I've heard about.

If anybody can get a whole bunch of these and sell it to us helpless Yanks (By that I mean Yankees) who can't get no Muppet satisfaction!!!
When I asked about the mario toys at BK, they said that they were going to be delayed till january so they are going to give out comic books.

radionate

Reaction score
The Burger King Kids Club meal for the Two Towers is supposed to start soon. And they are selling Simpsons watches right now too.

beaker

Reaction score
I'm so happy the Mcdonalds Muppets plush is finally happening in the UK...not to mention one of the coolest Muppet sites Ive seen
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/kidszone/main.asp

But I must say, these have to be some of the coolest Muppet plushes ever. I only got the more obscure guys(Beaker, Swedish Chef, and Rowlf) but if I could afford em I'd get all of em. I also hear a Sam and Rizzo plush is coming out in the same set?
I really hope these come to Mcdonalds stateside though.

Finally, a new Super Mario promotion? Wow...that recent Wendy's Mario kids meal toy set is perhaps the coolest toy promotion Ive seen since Monsters Inc.

Btw, I have an extra Beaker mint in bag(german Mcdonalds 2002) if anybody is interested.

And yes, I think Warrick and Luke are gonna be even more popular amongst the trade circles now^_^

rowlf

Reaction score
Can anyone get an extra Rowlf and e-mail me to work out something?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
And yes, I think Warrick and Luke are gonna be even more popular amongst the trade circles now^_^
I'm leaving the Muppety trading goodness to ol' Wozza (Warrick) - my schedule's pretty packed although saying that i did make an executive decision to ditch work for a day out at McDonalds yesterday.

If anyone wants anything and Warrick's run out then sure contact me and i'll trade some for a figure or something but generally i don't collect or trade Muppet stuff unless i really like it.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

If anyone needs some of them tell me quick, Because im not gonna go on a hunt for them once they have stopped that specific Muppet.

:big_grin:

Cory -
I think yours are from England, Unless they say Die Muppet Show and have "25th Anniversary" written in German.

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay you cool cats from the UK, the good Doctor needs you're help! If you can get an extra Beaker, Sam, Rowlf, oor Chef please contact me, and I'll see if I can get anything worth trading.!