European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

beaker

Reaction score
Wow this thread was written when I was a senior in college! Talk about a bump from the dead. Lol
Video stores, arcades, book stores, and Ricky Martin's career still existed! I always get a kick out of seeing ancient threads revived. Would be funny to see some of the 1998-2001 threads from the old MC Delphi forums again

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd get a bigger kick out of it, had it not instantly make me think it was a new thread and Europe was getting a McDonalds The Muppets promotion.

beaker

Reaction score
I'd get a bigger kick out of it, had it not instantly make me think it was a new thread and Europe was getting a McDonalds The Muppets promotion.
Europe and Australia got some pretty cool Muppets From Space fast food toys if I recall. But it seems like the days of cool Muppet/JHC related fast food toys are lone gone sadly

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Europe and Australia got some pretty cool Muppets From Space fast food toys if I recall. But it seems like the days of cool Muppet/JHC related fast food toys are lone gone sadly
We got Muppets from Space toys from Wendys...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_From_Space_Kid's_Meal

Nothing too great though..

I do have a Fozzie and Piggy of these UK Happy Meal toys, my mother gave me this a stocking stuffers years ago, still in their bags. Though I would love that Rowlf one. It's a shame we in the US never got these.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score

beaker

Reaction score
We got Muppets from Space toys from Wendys...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_From_Space_Kid's_Meal

Nothing too great though..

I do have a Fozzie and Piggy of these UK Happy Meal toys, my mother gave me this a stocking stuffers years ago, still in their bags. Though I would love that Rowlf one. It's a shame we in the US never got these.
I got all those:smile: I also got most the UK and Aus MFS stuff thanks to ebay about a decade ago. Ebay back in 1999-2002 was definitely a gosh-send for collectors