European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
I live near Walt Disney World and would be willing to get some Muppet Vision Merchandise to trade for a set of the McDonald's Muppets. Or any Muppet or Disney items you might be wanting. Please let me know!!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

If i got your email, I replied.

If i didnt reply i didnt get your email.

but no more please, im getting bogged down with too many.

Sorry

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Yeah I replyed to youre email asking me which one's I was wanting.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Okay you cool cats from the UK, the good Doctor needs you're help! If you can get an extra Beaker, Sam, Rowlf, oor Chef please contact me, and I'll see if I can get anything worth trading.!
Man, in hindsight I wish I would have horded more these suckers! I Could be quite popular in trading circles.

I would like to point out that all of this is possible thanks to our resident collector ringmaster Warrick. Thanks for the tipoffs man!

Also, I feel bad for the people paying upwards of $100 for these sets on ebay. The ones that are really worth getting are the ones like Beaker, Chef, Rowlf...and when they come out Sam and Rizzo.
I mean I think weve all seen enuff Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, and Gonzo merchandise to last a thousand lifetimes...so good to finally see obscure characters being made.

Luke

Reaction score
People are paying upwards of $100 ????

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
People are paying upwards of $100 ????
Oh yeah! The first auction for the Muppet plushes were $75...then the next was $105...no telling how much future auctions will go for!

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
Thanks Warrick for the email. I replied back. Let me what you are looking for and I will be more than glad to make a trade.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Oh yeah! The first auction for the Muppet plushes were $75...then the next was $105...no telling how much future auctions will go for!
I guess less now they are a lot more widespread but if anyone wants mine for $100 just drop me an email ! ;-)

If Warrick's reading, if we can flog off about 30 plush sets at this price we could probably hire Rachel to sing at New Year ! :big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Originally posted by Luke

If Warrick's reading, if we can flog off about 30 plush sets at this price we could probably hire Rachel to sing at New Year ! :big_grin:
Ok, lets start taking orders !

Guys lets get this show on the road !

:big_grin: