EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

C'irdan

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

I am insane with JOY!

I just might not be an atheist anymore!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHE he he HOOOOO ha ha ha HEEEEEEEE!

:crazy: :flirt: :zany: :wink: :big_grin:

GPrime1

Reaction score
Wow, what an unexpected surprise! This is great news, I feel like a new chapter in the lives of the Muppets is about to begin. It's time to get things started!!

PS - does this mean an Electric Mayhem reunion tour is in the works??

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
OH MY....WOW!

this is the best thing that could happen...I don't think we should ask questions quite yet, though...this isn't totally finalized (although so close I can taste it...no that was my sonic birthday cake shake...oh well...they are both very sweet!)

Sarah

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
God yes! I log on for the first time today and am greeted with this awesome piece of muppety goodness in my e-mail!
I love Brian Henson, and I think the company will only continue to improve from now on.

Now if only the Disney family could re-gain control of the Walt Disney company...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah, right.....

yes Eisner is not having a good day today, I bet (and I wish I saw his face when he found out HAHAHAHAHA) he deserved it!

I'm not on the mail list...but I saw this and became dilerious with glee

Sarah

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Eisner is probably exhibiting the same temper today as he did when DCA opened. On opening day, when the park underperformed (By about 9,000 visitors LOL ), he was reportedly in a very hot-tempered mood; so much so, in fact, that CM's were instructed not to go up to his suite in the new hotel. I have read that he is very stubborn when he doesn't get what he wants.

Wanting Henson for over a decade, and than falling short. This must be killing him :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i never go to this part of the forum because it always talks about who might buy the muppets. but i'm glad i came here today. never saw this coming. man i bet those henson kids are happy now and celebrating. good for them.

and to quote the good dr. teeth: can you picture that?.....

ryan

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Disney...Ii ain't likke he didn't have plenty of chances. If Eisner had been more of a salesman and less of a cartoon vulture, he could have snatched them up so easily. The Muppets are certainly worth at least twice 80M, especially after the Disney machine got their four-fingered hands on them.

But...you never know. This could just be another chapter. Maybe there still will be a merger. And now, with total Henson ownership, Henson can make whatever demands they would like in any such businesss transaction. Everyone thinks this is over. I'm not so sure.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i for one never said this would be over; however i think everyone knows the henson family has a lot of work to do in the coming months..but kudos to them

ryan

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Yay Henson Family!!!!! I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about all the bad stuff that would happen if Disney got them, but now its all over!!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Muppets are now right where they belong!

Jake