eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Sorry to be so late with these, but I just got back to my room and had to shrink the pictures so you could view them.

Enjoy!

Reporter Kermit

This is an MR Kermit with the clothes put on him. His head is kinda smashed. If I have time tomorrow, I might ask them if I can repose him.

Rizzo 1

Rizzo 2

Rizzo 3

They didn't have the keys to the display case, so when I asked, they just brought Rizzo out from a cupboard and set him on the counter. Neat! I didn't have to shoot through glass.

And here's the big surprise:

Miss Piggy

If you can't read the plaque, it says: "Development Prototype".

There you go!

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Sorry to be so late with these, but I just got back to my room and had to shrink the pictures so you could view them.

Enjoy!

Reporter Kermit

This is an MR Kermit with the clothes put on him. His head is kinda smashed. If I have time tomorrow, I might ask them if I can repose him.

Rizzo 1

Rizzo 2

Rizzo 3

They didn't have the keys to the display case, so when I asked, they just brought Rizzo out from a cupboard and set him on the counter. Neat! I didn't have to shoot through glass.

And here's the big surprise:

Miss Piggy

If you can't read the plaque, it says: "Development Prototype".

There you go!

:stick_out_tongue:
Thanks so much, Earl.
Rizzo looks great, although his ears look like foam.Still, fantastic work and cant wait to get one!
Reporter Kermit's collar and tie dont look to scale to the figure, but I know this was just done quickly and the kermit will be changed.And Miss Piggy's head is exactly as I thought.
A great display.Thanks to all involved, especially under the limited time involved.

Roughneck

Reaction score
I want them all.....If they released that Piggy as it is right now....I would buy it.....but I guess I'd like it to be more complete.....Kermit looks great to me.....

something about Rizzo's fingers seem strange....and yeah...the ears look pretty foamy.....I WANTS EM SO BAD!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I want them all.....If they released that Piggy as it is right now....I would buy it.....but I guess I'd like it to be more complete.....Kermit looks great to me.....

something about Rizzo's fingers seem strange....and yeah...the ears look pretty foamy.....I WANTS EM SO BAD!
That is how Rizzo's fingers really are! Even with the actual Rizzo,I
always thought his fingers looked strange, like he was only wearing the chopped off fingers part of a glove.

Roughneck

Reaction score
That is how Rizzo's fingers really are! Even with the actual Rizzo,I
always thought his fingers looked strange, like he was only wearing the chopped off fingers part of a glove.

I know....they....I dunno.

hoopless

Reaction score
Holy macaroni!:shifty:
I can't wait to get me a Rizzo now.

Don't suppose there's any word on a price estimate or the amount they plan on making is there? Or will that come after gauging the interest they get over the weekend?

Piggy's head is looking good. Exciting times.

hoopless

Reaction score
just gawking at the pictures some more. is Rizzo's tail that orangy in real life, like on the actual Muppet?

That's the only thing I'm not sure of yet.

Nick22

Reaction score
woah! they look AWESOME! i love rizzo, and cant wait to get him. something about the reporter kermit looked kinda weird to me. i dont know why. miss piggy's head structure looks pretty awesome if you ask me!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Well so far so bloody good!
Rizzo looks like he could be the most accurate replica so far.
I have no complaints there.
Kermit is hard to judge as its a badly posed MR kermit with EFX clothes put on him.
Cant wait for the pig!
Just need to know how much theses are gonna cost.