Dreams about Muppets...

Frogster

Reaction score
I had horrible dreams about Sweetums, Doglion, and others after I saw the Cosby episode, which was ironically called "Cliff's Nightmare." All I remember now is Sweetums chasing me up a burning building, and he was chasing me up the stairs. Scary. Also, at least 2 times a month for as long as I can remember, I have a dream of me, along with the Fraggle Five, getting chased by Gorgs. I have yet to be caught :smile:

kitncaboodle

Reaction score
A few come to mind:

1. I'm in a store looking at Muppet plush dolls. I see one of them is Sam the Eagle. I think to myself, "Those idiots, don't they know they're going to lose money on such a lousy character?!" Then it went on to something about a building that was a cross between a mansion and a boat harbor whose ground level was a tiled swimming pool with fish in it.

2. This was when I was about seven or eight. I dreamt that Big Bird had fangs. Nothing else, just seeing Big Bird with these fangs in his mouth. He didn't act mean or anything though.

3. Finally, also when I was little, I dreamt that I was watching a cartoon showing various things being constructed, then subsequently destroyed or vandalized. One of those was a Count von Count doll. These mechanical arms would put it together and clothe it, then something happened to the background--changed color or something--and caused it to fall over. I sensed that the doll was broken somehow.

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
i had a dream the other night that Jim Henson was still alive and he came and did some kind of show. Anyway, afterwards, they were letting everyone use the puppets and stuff. He was stuffing kermit in a bag of some sort, and i asked him if i could see him. Of course, he said yes. I started to put him on, and the arm space inside the puppet was extremely small. I said "Kinda tight gettin it on there isn't it?" He didn't say anything for some reason. So then i did an impression of kermit "Hi-Ho, kermit theee frog here!"
then i said "My kermit voice is kinda crappy" He just turned and looked at me.
That's it.

very weird dream
:crazy:

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Last week I had the same dream again...

I was in a video store and suddenly I find myself looking at 2 new Muppet Movies I never knew they existed... It is always the same dream... I have been having this dream for about ten years, should I go and seek medical help?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Muppet Dream Analagies...

Have been on a dream analysing site and found out this cool info

The following things in your dream mean...

Frog (ie Kermit or Robin):- They are related with health problems and may cause no little distress among those of your family.

Pig (ie Miss Piggy, Annie Sue, Pigs in Space):- Greedy but smart. Dreaming about them, denotes reasonable success in affairs. Prosperity to come.

Bear (ie Fozzie or from the big blue house): Trust. Protection. Companionship. Learning to trust somebody.

Alien (ie Gonzo :concern: ): Distant, strange, or unrecognized.

Monster (ie Sweetums or that of the cookie kind): Horror and disgust. Threat. Fear of something.

Eagle (ie Sam): They are associated with far-sighted vision and power. You will realized your ambitions and will gain your desires. Associations with fame, wealth and higher position are attainable.

Doctor (ie Bunsen and Beaker): Mastery over many things. Work on healing. Ready to be healed.

Animal (ie Animal!!!): Natural, untamed self. Freedom from civilization.

Penguins (ie the penguins): Easy available. They represent fortune in love ,joy and happiness all aspects of your life.

Dog (ie Rowlf or any other dog muppets people can think of): To dream about a dog that fondles you indicates great gain and constant friends. To hear the barking of dogs,foretells news of depressing nature. Difficulties are more likely to follow.

Old men (ie Statler and Waldorf): Long time. Mature. Sensible. Former times. Something could be completed or ready to be replace.

Rat (ie Rizzo and the rats): Street smarts. Sneaky and untrustworthy. They foretell serious trouble to come but unfinished business will be successful.

Rock (ie Electric Mayhem or that of the Fraggle kind): Hard. Petrified. Looking for a source of strength.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
my dream

recently i had a dream to i am a puppeteer at my church and have a frog puppeet (freddy) who is my my character, (he used to be my pet frog but died and i didnt want to let go so i gave him a new life)

my dream started in a huge office building and there wer muppet pictures every where i was just stunned them suddenly a lady said "are you julio "and led me to a hall way and into a room with a couch FULL of muppets they she said "wait here please". a few moments after Jim Henson came out with kermit and began to interview me he asked me to put on a puppet i had grab what looked like a midget bert. after the interview he said thanks and ill see ya around and then i left told my gf and my frineds and everyone i saw what happen (still in my dream) but then my roomate at college woke me up grrrr

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Just a few months ago I had a dream where I was walking around in some kind of arcade. It was if I was looking for something in particular. I went through a door in the back of the arcade and it led into a room. In the room was an odd looking stage. As I approached the stage suddenly a bunch of human sized Muppets came out and began dancing around (a la Muppets Live). I was walking amongst Rowlf, Fozzie, Gonzo and Dr. Teeth (these were the most vivid characters) as they were just running back and forth having a grand old time. The dream got weird as the format of this "show" turned into more of a theme park ride and I got into a car that resembled the teacup from Disneyland. I spun round and round as more Muppets surrounded me. It was really cool but then, of course, I woke up.

superfan

Reaction score
It's time to get things started...

Speaking for my brother, when he was younger, every dream he had would open with the theme sequence to the Muppet Show.

I'm sure I have had dreams with various muppets dancing around, but I can't recall any specifics.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I'll share my Muppet dreams...

*I dreamt that I was on (get this)a "punk" version of Sesame Street.

*Then I dreamt of these weird Muppet Show skits..
-a little girl is sleeping in her bed and then out of nowhere a huge penguin pops up and yells out "BOO BOO! BOO BOO!" and frightens the little girl
-Fozzie gets eaten by Gorgon Heap
*A Sesame Street 35th Anniversary special hosted by Wayne Brady and featuring interviews from Big Bird,Oscar,Prarie Dawn,Elmo,etc
*I dreamt that I was a performer for Sesame Street Live. It was pretty cool!
*A commercial in which Gonzo is about to jump over a huge tub of vanilla ice cream through a hoop of fire but then he slips on a banana peel and ends up landing in the ice cream tub