Dreams about Muppets...

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dreams(nightmares)about Muppets...

I've had some pretty weird Muppet dreams as a kid.Here are some:

1)(had this one right after I saw TMM,I was 8).I would dream I was in the ghost town,it was empty.I would watch Animal grow large & yell,my mind would replay it over & over again.I would wake myself up,then fall back to sleep & it would start all over again.

2)I would have a dream seeing Mahna Mahna,in his blank screen.Just walking around aimessly,every once in awhile,stopping to stare at me.Then he would go back to walking around again.

3)I would have nightmares seeing the Koozbanian Foob.

4)I would have nightmares seeing one of the monsters(seen in C is for cookie,he a small red monster).He did a skit where he starts off small & grows big.He would just stare at me in my dream.

5)I would have dreams of the Hugga Wugga. :eek:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I just had the scariest Muppet dream like 2 weeks ago. I came home late one night and my mom came out and told me to wait in my car for my sister and dad to come home. I was sitting out there listening to a Sesame Street cd and becoming really creeped out because it was dark and scary out there. I decided to turn on the Muppet Show 25th anninversary cd to calm down. After I turned it on I saw Statler come walking over to my car. I found nothing weird about this instead I got really excited like yay it's Statler! Then he started shaking my car, he broke my window and started strangling me. I could totally feel his hands on my neck and felt so incredible scared for my life. I couldn't move, make a sound or anything. I woke up before he killed me or anything but I was still so scared. I could not get it out of my head the whole next day. Talk about a traumitizing Muppet dream.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm going to explain as best as I can. This dream seemed real at first but when I woke then I knew it wasn't. It first starts out w/ me and my Granny at some old shops that sell magazines from 60's through the 90's. I sit down and wait for whatever it is were doing. All of a sudden Jack Necklson walks in and so does Billy Crysetel. They sign a foot rest and then sit down beside it. (Don't worry I'm almost at the Muppet part) I didn't want to be rude and ask for his autograph. So I didn't but he gave me and my granny some card about a play. Ok well then my Dream seems to go back to my house where I proceed to erase the pictures I took w/ my Mom's camera to get more Muppets stuff on film. Then My aunt, Mom and Me go to some Musume felled w/ Magazines (don't ask me why there seems to be lots of those in my Dream) but there Time Life ones and then I hear someone singing. Its Robin the Frog. He's sitting on a table w/ a TV beside him. He finshes his song he sings and the TV plays something but has Kermit singing on the TV. Like Kermit couldn't make it so they set a SAT. singel to Robin for him to sing w/ Kermit. I take some Pictures Of Robin and then we sitch over to another type of Musume thats still part of the Magazine one we left but its toally the same one. This one has small TV u can push a button and it tells about whats the Musume about. It was about Sam and Friends. There was lots of puppets to try out most from Sam and Friends. They were pretty big just not to big. Oh the whole Robin thing Jerry I knew was eaither pupperteer or it was a robot but the weird thing is when I went to show my Mom Jerry's voice wasn't coming out of Robin it was some other voice. Weird. I can't explain how all this came out to be me seeing Muppets. The whole dream was me taking pics and going back and forth from whereever this was to my home getting ready to see Muppets. Well I'm glad I could share what I could remember but I hope I more and hoping this time its real. :smile:

muppetintherye

Reaction score
i had a dream very similar to the part of MFS from the time Gonzo found his cereal making messages to when he was finished from being electrocutred. I'm eating shredded wheat and cheese whwn Pepe's face appears on my shredded wheat and cheese and tells me to space out on the couch. I do and I am hit by lightning in my own house. The lightning transports me to a vortex, where 2 iguanas tell me that I am Jim Morrison. They then proceed to send me back to the couch, where the dream ends. Whaddaya think?

Contessa

Reaction score
Whoa :eek: I remember having a dream about jumping off of my school building and ending up in a frying pan. Because the pan was too hot, I jumped out and ended up in the ocean somewhere, and the next thing you know, a shark fin is circling around me and a chicken with a dorsal fin pops up; she looked like Gonzo's chicken Camilla. I screamed and I think I fell out of my bed. I was only 15. Weird huh? :zany:
Sailing for adventure on the big blue wet thing

muppetintherye

Reaction score
I woke up screaming after the dream, but it was mostly screaming "DUDE!!!" over and over, and I always do that.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee I've had a dream with the Muppets in it, but I really can't remember. Wish I could...I'm sure it would have been interesting! :sleep:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
One time I had a scary fun dream.I came home from school and Big Bird,Sweetums,Oscar,Doglion Beast,some Monsters,and Birds were in my kitchen table.Gonzo kept flying around the house.I turned on the television and Cookie Monster popped up.Then I went into the bathtub I saw Ernie,Scooter was on my computer.I my bedroom were the Muppet Babies,and Bobby Benson.Then in my mom's bedroom were Miss Piggy.And in the guest room alot of TMS guests were there.Then in my attick I had the Gawky Birds,Boss Men,AM Birds,Big Bird,Snuffy,Monsters,and the Muppets were having a party.It was cool.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I just woke up from a really strange Muppet dream. I was watching TV, and there was a special episode of Wheel of Fortune that featured the Muppets competing against the Simpsons! And it was hosted by ALF! Now I know there are usually three contestants on the "Wheel," and that they stay there for the whole show. But here there were three and three. The Muppets had Kermit, Piggy, and Gonzo (but sometimes Piggy was replaced by Camilla the Chicken). The Simpsons had Homer, Marge, and Maggie (which is weird, since Bart or Lisa would be a much more capable contestant). Now, ALF was the host for most of it, but sometimes the host was John Davidson who used to host Hollywood Squares. I knew it was an older episode of the show, because he looked really young. I said to myself "Oh, this was before he killed himself"--now, John Davidson is still very much alive. It's Ray Combs (former host of Family Feud) who killed himself back in the 90s.

Weird, huh? Then, within the dream, I tried to get online to post about it here. Just so you know...