Dreams about Muppets...

Natalie

Reaction score
I've had a few over the years. I may have already mentioned some on here before. But when I was little I had two reoccuring dreams with them. One was a few of the SS characters were in my house and Maria was babysitting me and a giant Frazzle looking monster was terrorizing the town and we were all trying to stay safe in my house, but he was trying to get in and stuff. Then I had a dream a few times about Cookie Monster and Owl from Winnie the Pooh fighting in my room while I was asleep. Then I would wake up and sit up in my bed listening to them argue, and then they would notice me and turned toward me giving me the most evil stares ever. I guess that's why I always was a little scared of Cookie Monster! I know I've had other muppet dreams too, I just can't think of any more now.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I just had one last night. I don't remember it too well though. I think I saw Kermit, Miss Piggy and Robin on a talk show or something like that. I don't remember what else happened though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Actually, I hardly remember it at all, except for Kermit, Piggy and Robin. It might not have even been a talk show. All I remember was seeing those characters and Piggy sounded like it was Frank Oz performing her and not Eric Jacobson.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
One time I dreamt I was riding in the back of a van and Floyd and Zoot were in the middle of the van. Floyd kinda looked like Sir Didymus from Labyrinth, though.:smirk: And since that's all of the dream that was Muppet related, that's all I remembered!:wink:
*Decides to go to sleep to have more Muppet dreams*

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I dreamed me & my friend Grace were extras on a Muppet Christmas Carol, and Pepe was on it and he had a fro, and there was fire on the set, and me, Grace, Pepe, and Rizzo were trapped in it...
My brother John had a dream he was Dave Goelz and got to work Gonzo and Zoot.....I thought was an AWESOME dream!!!!!

Jonathan

Reaction score
once i had a dream i was in the muppet theater and a monster that lookked like a white sweatoms ate all the muppets and then he ate me !!!!!!1 :concern:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I just had another dream. This one was very music related.

I was in a car with a kid from my class and Can You Picture That? came on the radio! It was so cool!

Then I went to see a movie and it started off as MTI and played Shiver my Timbers, but then it went into some other movie. It was pretty funny. The characters were named after their roles, like there would have character named Bad Guy. Mathew Broderick starred. And I can't remember if it had anything to do with Muppets after it played Shiver my Timbers.

There was also this wall that had really big pictures and drawings of Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and Jerry Nelson. There were also some words written on it in sort of a grafiti (sp?) style. Mostly praise, or good-natured joking around.

Finally, I was in chorus practice and someone started playing some version of Rainbow Connection with just Kermit and Fozzie. (I think my subconcious got it mixed up with Movin' Right Along) Then practically everyone in the class joined in singing!