Dreams about Muppets...

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
That is something that I dream frequently - I'm at school or in the street, and I realize that I don't have my shoes on... Does anyone know what that means?
yes, it means you fell asleep without your shoes on...

anyway, i JUST remembered one.

I once had a dream that i think i was looking at Muppet merchandise in some store and i was holding a stuffed muppet-penguin. i woke up, but THAT was part of dream (i had a dream about having a dream) and then a remember that stuffed penguin was in my arms! i don't have a stuffed muppet-penguin in REAL life though.

another one relating to the Penguins was when i had a dream with this preview of a Muppet movie called Muppet Classical or something relating to classical music. The penguins all open there mouthes and look at the camera and, in fact, that movie preview was kind of scary...

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I just had one a while ago..."The Muppet Vacation Special," with the Muppets on vacation on a tropical island somewhere...

Salmoto

Reaction score
I remember once I dreamed I was booking a charity event and Kermit and Gonzo were involved. Only, they were playing the prima-donna angle with eachother and requested seperate dressing rooms.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
have any of you ever had a dream about the Muppets??? here are the ones that i've had.......

When I was 3 (yes, i have that good of a memory, thank you very much) - anyway when i was 3, I had a dream that i was coming home from some place and i walk in to see Placido Flamingo on TV singing.

I once also had a dream with Placido Flamingo. in my dream, he wouldn't stop tickling me!

Exsqueeze me, but isn't his name Placido Domingo, and not Placido Flamingo? LOL :big_grin:

/Anders

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
PLACIDO Flam-ing-o. he's a Sesame Street character. he sang "The Bathtub Of Seville", "Up & Down", and was featured in the Animal Orchestra.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Oh...i am terribly sorry LOL :big_grin:

I haven't watched sesame that much, hehehe....

/Anders

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeffrey Gray
I just had one a while ago..."The Muppet Vacation Special," with the Muppets on vacation on a tropical island somewhere...
That's Muppet treasure island!!!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
No, it wasn't, Beau. It was the normal Muppet characters, not an adaptation of Treasure Island...I had the dream about 2 months ago, so I forgot most of it...

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i think one of these fellas had a dream of the Muppets doing a song with the Blue Man Group. it wasn't me though