Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that Muppet Wiki had some new info on The Muppets Mayhem. In the dream, I learned that each episode would heavily be Muppet Show compilations, with the guides confirming many songs from two individual episodes per episode (so for example, one guide mentioned it would have four song segments from the Andy Williams episode and five from the Alan Arkan episode). Seemed weird, a series focusing on The Electric Mayhem that I expected to be a fully original production would instead have them introducing music clips from the show, and not just songs with the band or rock music, and just taking songs from two different episodes.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that Richard Hunt was holding Gorg auditions. The Fraggle Five and their performers were there, too, to see how well you’d do at chasing and otherwise interacting with them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The other night I dreamt I was watching a scene with Timmy Monster, and he opened his mouth so wide that I could see a smaller monster head inside his mouth. I wondered if that had always been there and I just hadn't noticed. I also wondered, since the performers look out a hole in his mouth, if wearing another monster mask inside the mouth was a clever way of avoiding the performers face accidentally being shown.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I went to a bookstore and saw that Frank Oz wrote a book. At first I thought it was an autobiography, but it turned out to be a general book about the film industry, with profiles and info on a number of talents, both associated and not associated with Oz. I found big profiles on Jim Henson, Dave Goelz, and Caroll Spinney, and a big section on puppeteers (both those involved with Henson and not).

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that Wembley could fly... not just three flights, like in the episode “Wembley’s Flight,” but that it was a permanent power. I also dreamed that he had a friend, another creature who could fly, and that I suggested they could discuss flight techniques.