Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that I was working on a Muppet Babies fan fiction that included cartoon characters from other franchises at different moments (back in 2008, I had actually considered doing a Muppet Babies/cartoon all-stars fan fic, which would have been a more heavy crossover than whatI think I did in my dream).

like a scene reminiscent of the closing number from the Marty Feldman episode of TMS, only they’d keep saying “open Sesame” and we’d get the cast of a different franchise continuing “A Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight” over and over, with such casts as Rugrats, Mickey Mouse characters, Looney Tunes (perhaps marching like in the Bugs Bunny Show opening), maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, can’t remember who else, all coming out of a cave,

And I was planning a scene with the Muppet Babies in a desert, Wile E. Coyote spotted them and had a laser beam pointing at them (actually, he was planning to use that on the Road Runner), but then left his place to see the babies, I was trying to decide where he’d do a “my name is Wile E. Coyote, genius”-type speech and ask them to come with them and the babies would know to say no to strangers so he’d force them all into a sack, or just put them in a sack (and I considered coming up with an explanation for why he’s usually silent in the Road Runner films and vocal with Bugs Bunny). And then I had to decide what happened next - whether I would have the Road Runner sneak up and shout “beep beep!”, causing him to drop the bag and the Muppet Babies escape, or if I wanted him to realize he did not turn off his laser beam and, over there, it was pointed at him - and something would cause it to go off and shoot at him.

And I wanted to have the Muppet Babies spend a little time with the Rugrats… and have a sequence where they have to deal with Mr. Friend (and show the Muppet Babies knowing better than to think the toy was alive).

I think I also considered getting Dexter from Dexter’s Laboratory involved. And I wanted to work in some kind of scene where one of the characters innocently says something that sounds like innuendo, leading to Beavis and Butthead suddenly showing up so Beavis can say “heh heh, (insert word that sounds dirty in a different context)” and Butthead say “shut up, Beavis!”

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that The Muppet Musicians of Bremen had more scenes.

like one where Mortecai goes looking for Leroy, who hides in a tunnel, and Kermit hides in darkness and only showing his shadow to Mortecai, as he told him Leroy went in the other direction.

And the animals went to a neighborhood but, despite the plan to be traveling musicians and perform for whoever, felt they needed to hide and not be seen by those humans, with Leroy especially needing to hide (as the other animals felt they could walk around without trouble from whatever humans). And they eventually went to a carnival.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I have a dream that Guy Smiley has a new Here Is Your Life episode. Guy Smiley was at Barnes & Noble book store to surprise special guests and he announced. "Harry Potter books, HERE IS YOUR LIFE!" And they're they talking Harry Potter books. It also includes J.K. Rowling the author of Harry Potter, an illustrator (don't know the name, and of course the main characters Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. I know there is already Here Is Your Life episode of the Storybook with Sonny Friendly, but the dream I had would've been interesting.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that Mokey was saying something to comfort a Doozer. I wish I could remember what she said, and what was upsetting the Doozer.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I once had a dream that I came across a book featuring a crossover of the Muppets and Sonic SATam. in one of the pages, they were all having a feast and Rowlf was asking about someone named Roger, which is silly because there wasn't any Roger in Sonic or the Muppets (To my knowledge at least.)

fragglevision

Reaction score
I once had a dream that I came across a book featuring a crossover of the Muppets and Sonic SATam. in one of the pages, they were all having a feast and Rowlf was asking about someone named Roger, which is silly because there wasn't any Roger in Sonic or the Muppets (To my knowledge at least.)
Are you sure they weren't referring to Roger Craig Smith?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt I was in a book store and saw copies of a few Jim Henson and Muppet books I did not know existed (and would have known about online). One that stood out was an expanded rerelease of Sesame Street Unpaved, the book was fatter and shaped differently.

But one of the books included a section on Sesame Street specials, with implication that it would represent all of the specials. And yet I was surprised to see that for 20 and Still Counting, it actually contained an image of Bill Cosby from the special - though it did make an "Oh no!"-type remark about him being in a previous Sesame project (which I was also surprised about).

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed that I was the size of a Fraggle and that the Fraggle Five invited me to live in Fraggle Rock. I was delighted, but I was afraid that the medicines that were good for a Fraggle might not be right for a Silly Creature. I said so, and Wembley suggested we take that problem to the Trash Heap. The dream ended with us happily starting out of the tunnel to go ask.

MissAubree

Reaction score
I had a dream back in the morning of January 5, 2021. I was in some sort of pop culture convention, and I believe it was Kermit playing the piano that I saw on the stage right in the auditorium. He told us if anyone knows what that is. I was so confident to be like, "Yes! It's the Muppet Babies!" Then, I sang the theme song with maybe a little mess up on "We'll do the same for you". I was running out of breath by the end, so I couldn't get to sing the last part of it. So yeah, it was an interesting dream.