Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I was watching The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, but it had a different ending.

the bad guys were aware of their former animals being there and were angrily chasing them. The animals all got on a train and a couple of the bad guys got on while a couple more didn’t. In the ensuing chase, the animals one-upped them, but when they got back to where they got off, those bad guys were still there, waiting for them.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed I was the size of a Fraggle and was hanging out in Fraggle Rock. Then Mokey let me try on her sweater, and it fit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt I went somewhere where I could meet Camille Bonora, enjoyed talking with her but whenever I tried asking something about her Muppet work or tried to compliment some of her work, she suddenly got distracted by others. And this was not a fan convention or anything like that. Actually, it seems she was an assistant to a female vampire, and I suspected she was a vampire, but did not ask her that. I think I did fear what would happen to me, but since this was a Muppet performer, I decided to be brave and hang around.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt I was watching a stage production of The Frog Prince, and it was a bit extended from the special. As I woke up this morning I thought I could even detail the whole thing from start to finish, but now I'm starting to forget some.

But there were three instances where Robin went to the restroom, and Sweetums came into the restroom as he was passing. The first and last of those three times, Sweetums had to go too badly to really care that Robin was there, but the second time was another Sweetums vs. Robin battle.

Near the end, there was a flight of stairs visible, going to the ceiling.... and we saw a Muppet character enter, at first we only saw the large legs and furry pink feet. At first I didn't think we'd get to see its face. I wondered if it was a Mutation (and wondered if The Frog Prince is what the Mutations were created for and then were dropped from the special), but then we saw it's face - it was a beaked creature, with another beaked creature head coming from its chest. It came down and ate Featherstone.

And at the end, both Taminella and the King got arrested. I guess the King was made a villain in this version.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that a baby Fraggle was holding onto a stalactite and was afraid to climb down. But Mokey got him down by calling him, and then she held him until his parents showed up.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I saw the current Thog puppet/costume in person.... and something happened to make it deflate. In the dream, it turns out the current one used helium.

And then I was at the Muppet Workshop during the time of Muppets Tonight. I was in the office/set for the opening scene of the first episode, then after that I just wandered around the building, seeing so many cool stuff, but as I kept noticing photos on walls, I decided to look for the Dead Puppet Wall, before realizing that that would be at a Sesame Workshop building as opposed to the Muppet Workshop.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed I was at a toy store and saw some plush dolls of Mokey. I didn’t like what I saw. Not only was her face wrong, she was wearing glasses.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt…. I guess I was back in school again, but they had the Sesame Street cast do a speech or something, and I got to hang out with Sonia Manzano for the day, with her coming with me to classes.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed I was in a store and saw another plush doll of Mokey. This time, her face looked fine, but she was wearing a flowered sweater over a flowered dress.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Another Fraggle dream, a few nights ago. This one was about some Fraggles who were planning to boil someone alive. Thankfully, my dream got no farther than their talking about it.