Dreams about Muppets...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think Oscar may have been in one of my dreams a while back but since I don't usually remember them all the way, I'm not quite sure.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
did i ever tell anyone, about the time that i dreamed that statler and Waldorf attacked me? this is how the dream went, i was sitting in this black car, in this parking lot, and it was night time, i hear a tap on the car window , i looked in the window, and there was statler and waldorf. the two busted the car window, and jumped in and attacked me. i woke up, and was like what the heck did i just dream, i ran into the kitchen, and read the ingredients on the back of the package,of the last thing that i ate, because i know that when certain foods mix together, you will have nightmares. i may laugh at this now, but i was pretty freaked out about it when i had the dream.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Whoa. I had a really weird dream last night. I was at a family reunion at some cafeteria in a really fancy hotel that also seemed to double as a gift shop. Outside there was some kind of carnival game. My sister went missing because we were in such a large building. For some reason, in this dream, John Tartaglia was my cousin. Apparently, we hadn't seen each other in years and we really hit it off. At some point in the dream, John and I were driving a go-cart inside the building. The thing is way to complicated to explain, and I think it may have been the most elaborate dream i've ever had.

Last edited:

Luke kun

Reaction score
A few Muppet dreams me and my sister have had over the past few months:
I dreamed that I was repairing an Uncle Deadly puppet with my sister doing something in the background. As I was about to fix the stringy things, I woke up.
I dreamt I ate an Oscar (IIRC) puppet's head off!
I dreamed me and a Count puppet sang "We are Number One" from LazyTown.
My sister dreamt she became the Yip Yip's new leader and she conquered the Planet of Snoo.
I had a dream where I got to ride Snuffy throughout 123 Sesame Street, and I may have been equipped with a sniper rifle.
My sister dreamed she got a talking Kermit doll that said phrases when you pulled a string, and she modified the voice box so it could play a recording of her saying "Impersonating your dad, Joel?" in her best Kermit imitation.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Okay, I had a weird as anything Muppet-y dream last night. For some reason, my Muppet-based dreams always involve me as a spy in one way or another.

So, there was this big house; to call it a mansion would be an understatement. And, there was a raging party! I'm pretty sure I was the DJ (at least for a bit) and, I had just finished my set when, the other DJ (who I could've sworn was Scooter), took over and both of were playing a lot of 90s hip hop which I found interesting...I mean, that's one of my favorite genres of music but, that's beside the point. I was heading away from the DJ booth in order to complete my real mission: Save the Fraggles living in the holes/walls of the house. Apparently, Fraggle Rock had fallen and, only a few Fraggles had gotten out and to 'outer space', ended up in this fancy-shmancy house and, my mission was to save those remaining fraggles, no matter how few. Anyway, I spotted Red and Gobo, talked to them and explained that I was there to help and, they got into a little basket I pulled out of the giant purse on my arm (the fraggles retained their 'itty bitty size'). Only Mokey was the other fraggle missing. She was more afraid and, just as she ran away from me, I heard someone say something I didn't quite understand to me. When, I walked forward to a balcony and there was Janice, lighting a cigarette. She asked if I wanted a light to which I politely declined when saw Mokey down by her foot. So, I staged what looked like tripping, caught Mokey in my hand, brought out Red and Gobo so they could convince her that I was an ally and eventually had all the fraggles, my mission was almost complete. Now just to wait for my getaway car. Black Hummer on big wheels, that was my getaway car. But, I couldn't make it look like I was waiting to go in case anyone tried to challenge my mission so, I had to go and mingle.

There was no 'set dancefloor', everyone (who was mainly Muppets and a few stray people) was dancing all over the place meaning on couches, on tables, etc.. and again, to 90s hip hop music.

When I walked into another room, I was promptly handed a drink with a cherry in it and, Sgt. Floyd Pepper who was sitting on top of a couch waved to me to walk over and said, "How you doin', Elle?"

I replied with, "Not bad, Sarge. And yourself?"

He expressed that he was alright and would be much better if Janice would get her butt inside and come dance. I said something along the lines of 'letting her breathe', blah blah when, Floyd asked if she'd been cool with me, he could smell smoke on me and, since it was menthol, he knew it was from her cigarette. I said, "Cool as ice, no beef there, Sarge. Just good friends and good vibes all around."

"Glad to hear it!" Floyd then clinked glasses with me and we toasted to that: good vibes and good friends.

And just as the song 'What's My Name' by Snoop Dogg (song that goes 'Snoop Doggy Daaaawwwwg a bunch of times), I saw through the corner of my eye that my getaway car had arrived.

"This party was lit but, I've gotta be out. Peace," I said as I all but ran out of the place.

As I was running towards my getaway car, naturally, Mokey panicked and jumped out of my bag which threw me off and I fell for real this time when, I had both Red and Gobo helping me get her back. Once I'd recovered the Fraggles and recovered from falling, I was able to get over to my getaway car and I got in...

To my surprise, the getaway driver was none other than my father to whom I haven't spoken in 5 years, almost 6. After a weird Star Wars-y reference thing totally unrelated to my mission of rescuing the fraggles, I woke up.

I partially attribute this dream to all of the times I've watched Muppet Hip Hop mashups on repeat in the past two weeks and to how my mom is constantly yelling at me that "Ju have to forgive ju father" (that's her accent, just saying) But, in the Guatemalan culture; I'm Guatemalan on my mom's side and, I don't know if this true for all Latinos but, this is what we believe: we say that if you dream about someone, they are thinking about you. So, by that logic, my dad was thinking about me. Huh...

Either way, there was plenty of Muppet-y-ness to my dream so, I wanted to share it.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Lots of stress about work, since we had a couple members of my team leave, and now I'm the senior team member on the phone all day...long story, office job, blah blah. Point is, when I'm stressed, my dreams are always nightmares. Last night, dreading today, I dreamt that the Muppets were a client of my company's, and I was assigned their case, and it was a huge ugly billing issue that I had no idea how to solve...so on top of not wanting to fail at work, now I also was worried I'd fail Kermit and friends! :concern:

(It turned out not as awful a day as I'd assumed, but the week is young...)

On a brighter note, I've been dreaming as the Newsman again, which is usually rather fun.

gravy

Reaction score
I don't remember much, but I was at a library, and looking for Henson or Muppet books. I saw a big book called ''The Unpresented World of Jim Henson'' and I took it out. I looked inside and there were lots of words, but also very rare pictures from never-before sketches of The Ed Sullivan Show, Sam and Friends, Sesame Street, all his early stuff. I was AMAZED, and assumed this book was somewhat old because that's before TMS, Fraggle Rock, anything after 1974. If I had to guess, it was probably published in 1970 or before. Of course, the book had lots of wear.

Later, I did a whole presentation in a box that was huge at school, and everybody was talking about it, fascinated. At the end of the day, one of my 5th grade classmates said, ''Prove you're the biggest Muppet fan!'' and I said, ''Alright.'' I took out the presentation that was hiding in the closet for the day because I finished presenting, and my classmate said the ABCs while waiting. My presentation, on the outside, looked like a big white box with Baymax from Big Hero 6's head sticking out of it. Then I took it home. When I woke up, I said, ''Whoa!'' and now I really want that book.

If I had to recreate the cover of the book it would look like this:

Anyone want me to recreate the actual book? Because now I feel like doing that.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
did i ever tell anyone, about the time that i dreamed that statler and Waldorf attacked me? this is how the dream went, i was sitting in this black car, in this parking lot, and it was night time, i hear a tap on the car window , i looked in the window, and there was statler and waldorf. the two busted the car window, and jumped in and attacked me. i woke up, and was like what the heck did i just dream, i ran into the kitchen, and read the ingredients on the back of the package,of the last thing that i ate, because i know that when certain foods mix together, you will have nightmares. i may laugh at this now, but i was pretty freaked out about it when i had the dream.
I remember that!