COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And was that the case where you saw the masks on the ground?

Don't get me wrong. People need to wear masks. But I think you're making a generalization that doesn't exist.
While yes I don’t know the full story behind those masks I saw, I see no other reason they would toss them on the ground if they felt they needed a new mask on them (I mean, if you’re carrying one with you to keep yourself safe, why just toss it on the ground? You could always wait till you get home and throw it in the trash). I’m not saying every person who drops a mask on the ground has that mentality - maybe it could have fallen out of their pockets by accident or perhaps they did litter. But I am saying if I see a mask on the ground just tossed away like that, my first thought is it’s an anti mask person having a temper tantrum because I’ve seen enough people on social media act like this that it really is kind of easy to make the quick assumption.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Wow, are they serious? Over a cloth? Really? How embarrassing and pitiful.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All along, wearing masks and socially distancing was the best we can do to stem the virus.
I know there have been areas that ignored that and saw cases spike.
But just as appalling were the mayors and governors who instilled lockdown policies with draconian consequences, which were impossible to enforce, and that they themselves don’t observe.
Gavin Newsom shut down restaurants in California, but deemed it fit to have a big party unmasked.

Same with governors Cuomo and Murphy. And if you saw someone in your neighborhood having a big Thanksgiving gathering, snitch on them. Yes, you’re encouraged to be a fink.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Spoiler: for the uninitiated, Corona and Lime is a bottle of beer with a lime wedge you squeeze through the top. Very big in the 90s.
Just a joke to lighten up the mood around here.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Snowthy says Fauci, being the expert, should be listened to.
Do you know who’s not listening to him?
Quite a few notable governors.
Fauci feels schools should be opened, grade- school kids are not the susceptible spreaders of the virus.
Yet schools are closed in California, New York, and New Jersey.
So either Fauci is right, or the governors are.