COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no country in the world immune from this virus.
And the feeling of isolation and fear is worse than the virus itself.
We’re not out of the woods yet, but we made it this far.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you say that like other viruses and sicknesses don't kill people

it was scary at first because we didnt know how to treat it (we still kinda dont) but hospitals were being forced to treat people knowingly incorrectly (ventilators which should NEVER be used on healthy lungs), early deaths can be contributed to negligence. now notice how we really arent hearing much about deaths anymore. of course its going to spike now because hey its flu season. im willing to bet (because this is PROVEN that hospitals are doing this) that a good number of recent deaths were just from the common flu or some other ailment, but being attributed to covid

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, besides the actual virus, people suffer from depression, suicide, drug and alcohol abuse, loneliness, etc. from the lockdowns.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They say it will only be a matter of time before everybody in America knows at least one person in their life who has COVID.

I just learned my aunt has had COVID since February; she apparently got it from an asymptomatic person who had visited from Chicago.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just found out today that my old high school has now gone all remote for 2 weeks until December 17th.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
They say it will only be a matter of time before everybody in America knows at least one person in their life who has COVID.

I just learned my aunt has had COVID since February; she apparently got it from an asymptomatic person who had visited from Chicago.
I'd be surprised if everybody doesn't already know at least one person who has COVID