COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And once again, we've just reached our new highest spike in COVID cases yet, which is like the second time in a month (and maybe the third or fourth time since the pandemic began).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ll agree with you on that. My mom and sister live in Nashville, and they tell me if people not wearing masks, and the senior home where my mom lives has been locked down for the past three weeks.
Thank God my mom tested negative. A few people tested positive, but nobody died.

My sister, being a hospital administrator, will probably be in charge of distributing the vaccine when it comes out. She and other doctors will get vaccinated first.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here’s where New York can get bit.
Fauci seems to be recommending the Moderna vaccine as an effective treatment.
But Governor Cuomo still won’t accept the vaccine for his state (even with Fauci’s recommendation) if Trump is still in office.

Cuomo would still favor politics over the well-being of the people in his state.
New York had more casualties than any other state.
Six months ago he did publicly thank Trump for all the aid, ventilators, hospital staff, and PPE that was sent to him.
And to show his gratitude, if a vaccine arrives before January 20, he will refuse it. Whether Fauci endorses it or not.

This is part of the reason, over the past year, why 500,000 people who could afford to leave New York, did.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I found a cure for the coronavirus.

Put your fingers in your ears, repeatedly say LALALALALALALALALALA in the most obnoxious way possible and pretend the virus isn’t real. Boom. Gone.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
With Christmas coming up in a few weeks knowing I’ll just be spending this one alone as well, it really irks me knowing they still keep schools where kids are forced to physically come in with masks on open, as well as stores and other places open all for the sake of just keeping these places alive.

This is the covid mentality with our country in a nutshell.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I found a cure for the coronavirus.

Put your fingers in your ears, repeatedly say LALALALALALALALALALA in the most obnoxious way possible and pretend the virus isn’t real. Boom. Gone.
That's the same way you also eradicate racism, misogyny, and the sufferings of the middle and working class in an economy that's rigged in favor of the wealthy elite. Oh yeah, and children locked in cages and crap like that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not even gonna lie, also with the fact that it’s December and I really hate this month, I woke up super depressed today knowing this virus is still around. :smirk:

I really miss just being able to go to places for fun and being able to hang out with friends.