COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The sad thing is, when going for a walk last night, I saw two masks just thrown on the ground.

That sums up our country’s mentality with this virus.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The sad thing is, when going for a walk last night, I saw two masks just thrown on the ground.

That sums up our country’s mentality with this virus.
Ummm, they do make disposable masks.

If anything, it sums up our mentality towards littering.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ummm, they do make disposable masks.

If anything, it sums up our mentality towards littering.
I get they’re disposable. What I meant was I can’t help but feel like the people who threw them on the ground have the annoying “I don’t want to wear a mask!!!!111!!!!” mentality. I have seen people throw masks on the ground out of spite.
What's there to worry about? Remember, during the campaign Joe Biden said he had a plan to end the virus.
While he may have it more under control, certainly, I wouldn’t go as far as saying he’ll be the one to put a stop to it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I get they’re disposable. What I meant was I can’t help but feel like the people who threw them on the ground have the annoying “I don’t want to wear a mask!!!!111!!!!” mentality. I have seen people throw masks on the ground out of spite.
I think your bias is clouding your judgment. If they had the "I don't want to wear a mask!!!!111!!" mentality, they wouldn't even have a mask to begin with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, there are instances where perhaps they were given masks when coming in to a store (it’s happened before), and then when they come out, they throw it on the ground.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's there to worry about? Remember, during the campaign Joe Biden said he had a plan to end the virus.
Remember, Donald Trump said the virus would be gone in April when the weather got warmer; like a miracle, it would just disappear.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
To be fair, there are instances where perhaps they were given masks when coming in to a store (it’s happened before), and then when they come out, they throw it on the ground.
And was that the case where you saw the masks on the ground?

Don't get me wrong. People need to wear masks. But I think you're making a generalization that doesn't exist.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well, around here, if you don’t have a mask on, good luck trying to get into any store, bank, or any place you need to conduct business.
A while back a notorious former member made a huge stink about not wearing masks.
He thought it was a rush to go around being defiant and possibly putting others at risk.

That was the most careless, thoughtless, irresponsible thing anyone could do. I hope he wised up.