COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The truth is, the only reason people are now freaking out about it is because of personal events being cancelled and a celebrity getting it.

Before then, people were just like 🤷🏿‍♂️ 😴 💤 🛏

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My anxiety’s been up and down because of this! My concern lies with some family members who are elderly and my mom who has Diabetes and is on meds for high blood pressure and cholesterol and she works in Philadelphia where cases of the virus have been confirmed. Also, my dad is within the age range where people are the most vulnerable. So far everyone is fine but we’re all vigilant about the virus and trying to keep up our hygiene.

datman24

Reaction score
Well, if it’s done any good for the Muppet community, it has made the shot of Big Bird riding a horse in the Sesame Street opening theme song become a semi-popular meme (the one that says “We ride at dawn b*tches”).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The truth is, the only reason people are now freaking out about it is because of personal events being cancelled and a celebrity getting it.

Before then, people were just like 🤷🏿‍♂️ 😴 💤 🛏
Hardly! Stores have been cleaned out of things like hand sanitizer, face masks, toilet paper, and other such things for weeks now; people freaking out isn't anything new at all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
.....you sure this wasn’t Amurica we’re talking about there?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, people have been acting like this is Doomsday ever since it began popping up in Murka.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
All I’ve mostly seen were just “wash your hands” posts before that.

Any Del

Reaction score
Just came from Costco and didn't get anything due to the virus. Hard enough to find parking but the waters, toilet paper, hand sanitizers and etc are gone. Plus the lines go all the way back to where the escalators are at. Seriously wish this BS would stop... :rolleyes: