COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Also, why would the $2,000 a month go to everyone, including those still employed? What is the reason for this?
To compensate for us continuing to go out and work in these conditions while you guys get paid to sit on your butts. :laugh: I get what you're saying though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Good ole China. China and the WHO have blood on their hands.

mariolover

Reaction score
I will admit I overreacted on this forum before about the coronavirus. Now after listening to the news I realize how big of a deal it is and that it can kill even those who are the healthiest people on the planet.

Well I am bored, still wish I was at college, and that I could actually hang out with friends and do stuff, it's necessary for them to have us on lockdown to keep us safe.

I was supposed to get baptized this month, but that's not gonna happen anymore. Thankfully they will probably reschedule it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I have a very short sermon for everybody. Everything looks frustrating right now. So much is closed, but there are signs this finally might be leveling off. We’re still not out of the woods, but there are signs of hope.

Hebrews 11:6 God rewards those who diligently seek Him.

These are crazy times, but I have my peace. I want nothing less for all of you.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I have a very short sermon for everybody. Everything looks frustrating right now. So much is closed, but there are signs this finally might be leveling off. We’re still not out of the woods, but there are signs of hope.

Hebrews 11:6 God rewards those who diligently seek Him.

These are crazy times, but I have my peace. I want nothing less for all of you.
I'm not trying to turn this into Bible Study 2.0, but have you found being religious in your life has been rewarding to you? Like is there no doubt in your mind that a creator exists?

This morning I woke up, thinking that when I die if there's an afterlife I'm probably going to **** my pants because while I am a good person, I'm not certain that's enough... by the same token, God isn't stupid and would be able to tell if I was just going through the motions and my heart wasn't in it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm not trying to turn this into Bible Study 2.0, but have you found being religious in your life has been rewarding to you? Like is there no doubt in your mind that a creator exists?

This morning I woke up, thinking that when I die if there's an afterlife I'm probably going to **** my pants because while I am a good person, I'm not certain that's enough... by the same token, God isn't stupid and would be able to tell if I was just going through the motions and my heart wasn't in it.
This might be more appropriate for the Bible study thread, but since we’re here...yes I do believe a Creator exists, the universe wasn’t some random accident. Take the planet. If we were any closer to the sun, we’d burn up. Any further away, we’d freeze. Even to get all the atoms and molecules and chromosomes in a single DNA cell aligned exactly right to create life could not be a random accident. The odds of that happening by pure chance are astronomical.
And it’s not about being religious. It’s about having a relationship with God and trusting HIm. That’s where faith comes in. And out of faith comes hope. Out of hope comes peace. And I didn’t discover this overnight. It took years of questioning, going through trials, struggling, but here I am.
Sometimes my faith was shaken, but I never lost it.
The opposite of hope is fear. The past couple months we saw plenty of that in the news, people’s fears being preyed on. But then there’s hope. We’re finally seeing glimpses of hope. I urge you to hold on to that and don’t let go.