COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Outside political and/or religious discussions, yes, we have surprisingly had moments where we've been rather civil with each other, particularly when it comes to discussions revolving around our artistic pursuits (his sculpting mini Muppet figures, my SS scale model). Likewise, there's been times where even MuppetsRule and I have also banded together in the spirit of good fun, such as an April Fool's joke we engaged in a couple of years ago.
Yeah, about this years Stuckey's get-together. Unfortunately, we may have to delay it until late summer.

P.S. Are you still seeing that waitress?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope. She rode off into the sunset with some biker in tight leather pants, aviator goggles, and a kraut helmet: apparently, she digs dudes who have side cars. :smirk:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
That being said, I don't hate him as that implies malice. I disagree with him on a fundamental basis. I do have respect for his ability to create a scale model of the entire Sesame Street set.
Well I'm glad we got that clarified lol.

cjd874

Reaction score
WELP...it looks like my elementary school will be closed beyond March 31, with no timetable for return in sight. I am still teaching from home by posting assignments on the school's digital portal and checking practice videos from my students.

With all the free time I have, I might start uploading YouTube videos from my house. Maybe I'll create some instrument demos since I teach band and can play keyboards, drums, bass, trumpet, saxophone, flute, clarinet, etc. Would any of you be interested in seeing me play random 80's songs on sax, or a Latin percussion solo, or something along those lines? Leave a like or reply if so.
**Shout out to the MC rockstars @fuzzygobo @LittleJerry92 @hooperfan and anyone else with musical tendencies!**

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My wife manages a pharmacy, so she’s considered “essential personnel”. There’s a curfew set for 8 pm in New Jersey, but she has a note to stay out past the curfew. Supermarkets and pharmacies are among the few places they’ll let customers in. Restaurants now will only offer takeout or delivery. Waitstaff will take a beating, but even in good times waitstaff has a high turnover.

For my part, since I’m the househusband, I made her a big turkey dinner. Early Thanksgiving.
This bird will last a week or more.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm an "essential worker" so I remain on the grind as well... feels like I'm the only one.

MWoO

Reaction score
For my part, since I’m the househusband, I made her a big turkey dinner. Early Thanksgiving.
This bird will last a week or more.
Don't throw that turkey carcass away. Oil and roast those bones, throw it in a pot with some water, herbs, and raw veggies and....

well... technically a stock but ya know what I mean...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Oh yes, we’ll have turkey soup over the weekend.
Plus make a lot of sandwiches since I have a lot of bread and mayo to use up.