COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Was there ever a point when MWoO didn't hate D'Snowth? Jesus Christ dude.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Generally speaking, I’ve just kind of caught on that he’s not a people person. Which is fine because I’m pretty much the same way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Outside political and/or religious discussions, yes, we have surprisingly had moments where we've been rather civil with each other, particularly when it comes to discussions revolving around our artistic pursuits (his sculpting mini Muppet figures, my SS scale model). Likewise, there's been times where even MuppetsRule and I have also banded together in the spirit of good fun, such as an April Fool's joke we engaged in a couple of years ago.

MWoO

Reaction score
It isn't that I am not a people person, I just don't give respect to people that make wild claims and then fail to support those claims. I would hope that my lack of sugar coating things would make said people stop doing dumb things, but no.

That being said, I don't hate him as that implies malice. I disagree with him on a fundamental basis. I do have respect for his ability to create a scale model of the entire Sesame Street set.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I apologize for the mis-interpretation - a lot of your posts just made you sound pretty anti-social with the folks around you (in real life, not here).