COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
This may sound weird, but I actually have a massive phobia of parade balloons. They can be disastrous when popped, have been known to cause many accidents at the parades, and overall just creep me out, even if it’s a balloon of a character I like (Kermit, BB, Garfield, etc.)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There have been a couple accidents in the past, but usually because of high winds.
Even if a balloon does get damaged, nobody has ever got hurt.
I don’t like balloons popping either. That used to be my big fear when I was little.
But those parade balloons have multiple chambers, so if one chamber loses gas, the whole balloon doesn’t go flat.

And helium is a safe gas. If you want something to be scared of, go on YouTube and watch the Hindenburg crash.
But that’s what happens with hydrogen, not helium.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I guess you’re right, but they still creep me out. Sometimes, thinking about them too much during the day causes me to have trouble going to sleep out of fear.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So on another forum that I'm a member of, there will be no more coronavirus threads.

I'm really not surprised by this.

KCJ506

Reaction score
I was hoping this would have blown over by June or July or at least not be as bad. So much for that. We're now months into this and the US is worse off than China was when the pandemic started and everything got locked down.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
And now Trump and his wife have the virus.

Why am I not surprised? In fact, how has this not happened before?