Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

muppet maniac

Reaction score
A compilation of dubbed segments, from Spain. The first one involves Bob and Sherlock Hemlock (and later, Cookie). Have no idea what this is about:

SesameMike

Reaction score
Whoa! At about 12 minutes into that Abrete clip, there's a 30 dots sequence that has never been on YouTube before! At not one that I've found. It's not the one with the circles and squares spiraling, though, that everyone seems to be looking for. It's the regular 30 dots, stopping periodically as a square drags itself by.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Yes, I’ve seen that list, SesameMike. Thanks for posting it. Telling everyone there’s a blizzard coming doesn’t sound like something Oscar did to keep from being bothered, though. It sounds more like he was just playing that trick on Gordon and Bob and Maria and Mr. Hooper so he could have a laugh at their expense.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A sketch where Roosevelt Franklin tells the story of "Morty Moot Mope" is on YouTube:

I saw images from this sketch on Muppet Wiki today, and assumed that the person who got the images got them from a foreign dub, but then I found the clip and it's in english!

And a portion of this story was featured in "Sesame Street Unpaved", only titled "Same Sound Brown" and showing images from a different sketch.

It sounds like Roosevelt refers to one classmate as "Suzetta Something". I'm not too sure if I'm right about the last name.

Interestingly, Same Sound Brown sounds more like David than he does in the "Sound it Out" clip.

LauraL

Reaction score
Anybody ever find the cartoon of the lady and man's faces that are stretched and altered with weird background music? Been looking for years and can't find it.