Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The guy just clearly lives in his own bubble in the end. He kept bugging me with requests when I told him I don’t take them and he also called @hooperfan a jerk for not uploading the original Rubber Duckie clip from season 1. Far as I’m concerned he’s just an overgrown man child throwing a temper tantrum over something out of his reach.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeeeeeahhh….. the guy knows nothing of life other than what he enjoys in his own little bubble.

wiley207

Reaction score
50 years ago today, the very first Sesame Street News segment premiered on episode 409 (the "Rapunzel" one). So here's a revised compilation I put together on how the Sesame Street News logo has changed over the years, including some rare variations (what with over 70 of these fast-breaking news stories produced!)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now every segment with Lefty the Salesman is on YouTube. It is interesting seeing him sell items to characters other than Ernie. Herry seems to be as grouchy as Oscar in regards to his presence. The one with Molly marks the first time I saw a clip from one of the reported-lost episodes online.

Also on YouTube in English now is Don Music writing Old MacDonald Had a Farm. And with that, every Sesame Street News segment is on YouTube in their original English audio.

wiley207

Reaction score
Re-uploaded this timely Sesame Street News segment for the holiday season...

wiley207

Reaction score
This has finally been uploaded!
Geez, it does go on for quite a while... nearly three minutes long! I can see why many found it unsettling.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
'Doing The Batty Bat' with Elmo, Abby, and Ernie was hilarious, especially since all 3 just zipped off screen. Love the cartoonish sound effects in that last bit.