Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've found a few recently uploaded clips of Biff and Sully that I had not seen before.

I am liking the song Working Together. It sounds like it could have made a good theme song for an '80s sitcom.

There's also Song of the Tools. Very catchy. It's a shame this one was not released on an album (and a shame it was only in one episode... Both of these clips could easily have been in multiple episodes).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like Sesame Workshop has started a Sesame Street Fan Channel. I have actually noticed this for a few weeks. Classic clips that had been online for years must have been transferred over (based on when it says the clips were added), I did not know that was possible. Looks like classic clips that were on the official Sesame Street YouTube channel (from before classic clips were converted to high definition) are still there.

I wondered if this meant we'd get more officially uploaded classic clips soon (seems these days there's not a whole lot left that's not online, but official is nice). And one clip was added today.

I Wish It Would Rain Song with Big Bird, Mr. Hooper, Bob, and More | Sesame Street Classic - YouTube

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I did just see the newest official channel, and I must say, there are plenty of classics so far, but the only cartoon segments I noticed from the 1970s are three of the Pinball Number Count segments (for numbers 2, 3 and 5). Aside from a few cartoon segments from post-Season 15, everything else is just cast or Muppet sketches.

I did check the original official channel, and I did see that the classic segments that were there are still there, as I just checked out the Speech Balloon M for Mail segment on that original channel now.

Are there any Bruce Cayard cartoons on the show's original official channel?

ssetta

Reaction score
I'm sure they'll post some at some point. It's nice to see they're back to uploading classic clips. They hadn't uploaded a classic clip since March 2020, right when Covid started (I don't think that had anything to do with it). I wonder if maybe they could eventually upload full episodes.

ACvillagerFan

Reaction score
I saw videos from that channel, but didn't even realize that it is from Sesame Workshop themselves. That's pretty cool.

Kind of wonder if we'll see some of the episodes that was pulled from (HBO) Max on there. Probably not, but we could hope.

wiley207

Reaction score
This has been officially uploaded; probably my favorite instance of Jerry Nelson doing a female voice...

I also like the Kevin Clash-voiced bunny that says "Hi, lady!" and "Bye, lady!"

wiley207

Reaction score
This looks to be a rerun from a Season 16 - 19 episode, given the way the "NEWS FLASH" logo zooms in, as was common with reruns of older Sesame Street News segments during those seasons (i.e. segments from the 1970s and early 1980s).