Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Makes me wonder what was the reason for airing the same Elmo's World segment on all five shows all week when the segment first started.
It was trying to be like Blue’s Clues. Nick Jr. aired the same episode all week. I think I saw an article that talked about why they did that with Blue’s Clues, can’t remember if it made it easier to learn when they got the same lesson all five days or if kids liked getting to rewatch the same episode all week.

Obviously, five weeks later, somebody at Sesame Workshop decided to stop airing the same Elmo’s World all week long.

I guess you can also say that with the way they originally did it, it saved them from having to make a lot of new episodes in its first season. And maybe we would have still gotten ten episodes that season regardless.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't expect to really get an answer, but in that daycare episode, Martin Robinson is obviously wearing Bruno (since Irvine is in the trash can), when he enters he makes some kind of grunt sound. Makes me wonder if it was Robinson (since he was in the character) or Caroll Spinney (who was there on set and could have made the noise live). Considering his voice is obscure (well, Follow That Bird did sell well on video, right?) and it's so brief, I could see them having Robinson do it and be no big deal. It is really hard to tell.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The episode where Nora Nicks makes a comeback appearance…… oh, and Rosita’s debut:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, the days of yore with those CRT TV sets, with the dials that you turn to change the channels and the volume knobs with the color-changing thingies, and aww, you know what I'ma talkin' 'bout.