Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not saying the link doesn't work, I'm saying it doesn't show up as a link in the first place.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Anyone remember this clip that used to be on YouTube in German? Welp, LegalizeAnythingMuppets found this brief snip of it in English on a recent Sesame Street documentary that was released this year, so I figured I'd post it. :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are you seriously still THAT desperate to get clips uploaded on YouTube that you upload a mere 16 seconds? I mean, you do you but that’s kinda pointless and no different than your picture segment uploads that contributed nothing..... no offense.

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Are you seriously still THAT desperate to get clips uploaded on YouTube that you upload a mere 16 seconds? I mean, you do you but that’s kinda pointless and no different than your picture segment uploads that contributed nothing..... no offense.
TBH with you, I'm not trying to sound annoying about these, but sometimes, some users in general who search for some of these popular holy grails also post clips in just that few seconds on YouTube, especially if it's rare. And, yes, I no longer upload "picture segment" stuff that has just pictures and no video because it feels boring and there's really no point in uploading a video that has nothing but only pictures. However in some of the few very short clips I upload, like the one where Marty gives Grover three stone HELP words to carry, I would attach a screenshot of a visual that isn't online in video form because there would be a little more to the skit so that people who watch it (even I myself) can see what exactly else was in the sketch that didn't resurface, and I had the feeling it wouldn't make sense what the skit would be like if I didn't include a screenshot or two within the very short clip.

Last edited: