Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Hard to believe almost all of the episodes uploaded this week are from season 20.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Happy Mother’s Day, y’all.

This is also going to be my last street scene upload for this month as I just uploaded 26 all in one week and feel very exhausted. I may post a few inserts here and there for the time being if I’m in the mood.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One interesting thing about watching these Season 20 episodes is to actually witness the process the producers went through in gradually erasing the older mural from the side wall of Hooper's Store, brick by brick. Then again, admittedly, the whole Arbor area just looks a tad unusual this season as well, and mainly because of that new version of the backdrop behind the fence lacking that one distant building that was later added to fill in that blank patch of sky.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t think I remember seeing this one as a kid but I had no idea “One Banana” made it into the Elmo’s World era.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The hits just don’t stop, do they?

That depends, the link for what you posted showed up only when I went to reply quoting your previous post. The same thing's happening in toughpigs' articles starting with the annual Academy Award Mupparody posters onwards. :frown: