Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Forgetful was in street scenes just as often as he was in inserts taking place away from the street (though maybe there were less inserts with him out in the old west by the end of his run).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I had no idea Snuffy and Alice's big and little alphabet was actually a street scene, I remember when it was used as an insert throughout the 90s into the ATC era.

That being said, you can definitelly tell this was during the period where they were in the process of updating the set: the facade of the carriage how now has actual bricked texture, as opposed to just having a brick pattern painted on like seasons past. Same with that alphabet building in the back.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not at all surprised that Maria would go for something grouchy in origins - I mean, it's a common trope that pregnant women crave the craziest and most unappetitizing things you can imagine (i.e. ice cream sundaes with pickles, sardines, onions, and other similar items).

And am I imagining things, or were the doors to 123 painted? They look to be a shade of green I'm not accustomed to seeing them in.