Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time NBC temporarily blocked some of Shane's uploads of the Camp Echo Rock episodes because they were used on a talk show that Giancarlo Esposito appeared on years ago.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't recall that, but there's all hundreds of clips on my channel and I don't really pay attention to the copyright stuff on 'em.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of which, I recently saw that the Plaza Sesamo uploads on your MarshalArchibaldo channel had been reduced to a mere three or so - was that your doing, or a massive copyright takedown?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am pleasantly surprised that very few segments seem to have been blocked due to being on HBO Max (and I've even seen that some people have uploaded entire episodes, which I have actually resisted watching on YouTube). The Monsterpiece Theater segment The Monsters of Venice has been blocked in this country for a year (and that is in one of the HBO Max episodes), the only other segment I've really noticed being blocked in this country is Don't Throw That Trash on the Ground (look at Toughpigs review of season 21 to see the link blocked), even though that one has never been released commercially in video or audio form and from what I have checked is not in any HBO Max episode. I've found a foreign dub, watched a little and the music does not sound as good. Why couldn't Sesame Street's video site keep all the segments they had before???? It is one that's often on wishlists for whatever DVD it could fit, but now it's probably higher now.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Speaking of which, I recently saw that the Plaza Sesamo uploads on your MarshalArchibaldo channel had been reduced to a mere three or so - was that your doing, or a massive copyright takedown?
They were starting to get targeted by the Spanish brach of SW, it seemed; they blocked a few videos. All the others are unlisted, though, so you can still find them through the various playlists I have up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes . . . that seemed to be among the many different little numbers that PWMS just wore the heck out of.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I know they're both performed by Kevin, but it's too bad there wasn't an episode where Dexter hung out with Dwayne lol. They were really trying some weird stuff during this era. Even with Garbo in the mix; so many one-off characters that seemed like they would've taken a lot of effort to build.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, I love how just because this was recorded off someone’s camera on their TV screen this video still exists. Just shows how corrupt YouTube’s copyright system is. :rolleyes: