Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
See, unlike shows like , Thomas,
I’m sorry to bring up such an old post, but as a big fan of old school Thomas (84-03), going to have to respectfully disagree with you there on it being a show only preschoolers can enjoy. The Britt Alcroft/Gullaine Entertainment era with the show had something everyone could enjoy, whether it was Ringo Starr’s or Michael Angelis’ or George Carlin’s or Alec Baldwin’s narration, the music from Mike O’Donnell and Junior Campbell, the 35mm film or the models and sets. If you watch the episodes from seasons 1-7, I can say you’d probably find something you might enjoy out of it. Unless you just meant the Hit Entertainment era onward? (Which would be season 8/2004 onward). That’s when the show really just became a straight up kids show. Figured I’d ask for clarification.

But anyway, carry on.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I know that this was uploaded two months ago, but it’s interesting seeing just Ray only and not all of the celebrities. I still prefer the original version though, but this was pretty interesting to watch.

Muzzarino

Reaction score

I know that this was uploaded two months ago, but it’s interesting seeing just Ray only and not all of the celebrities. I still prefer the original version though, but this was pretty interesting to watch.
Note that the font on the original variation was used for Yoshi Story.

Muzzarino

Reaction score

Here's the full version of the recent variation of the song about Frazzle from 1976 that didn't make it on the official Sesamestreet.org as well as it's YouTube.

Happy Halloween!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with that “Elmo Says Boo!” edit on Frazzle? 🤨

Besides, the ending is also pretty poorly edited if I’m being honest.

Last edited:

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with that “Elmo Says Boo!” edit on Frazzle? 🤨

Besides, the ending is also pretty poorly edited if I’m being honest.
This variant is hard to find which could have been on Sesame Street more than the other which was also cropped for later usage like the 50th songs compilation and the ending had to be re-created because they never released the full version of it on their site years ago which they should have made a separate footage before attaching to the home video you said, then releasing the full one on the site like my edit.