Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Well, let's just move on...
I gave D'Snowth a link to another copy of the censored version of Everyone Likes Ice Cream from Episode 83, which is in low quality but still with good audio. I have the copy from Nanto backed up on my harddrive that I used to reupload to YouTube a couple'o years back, but there's no need for me to put it back up since we already have a high-quality version of the clip from that 50 Years and Counting DVD, thus the audio from Nanto's upload is in lower quality than the one from that Episode 83 upload anyway.

Maybe if ya want a censored version that's similar to Nanto's upload, just go take a DVD rip of the clip from that 50 Years and Counting DVD and replace the audio track with the one from that YouTube upload of the Noggin airing of Episode 83! Simple.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
@PumpkinJ Are you not aware of this message? "@rosie G, I'm not going to like this video because Muppet Wiki (and their Facebook page) doesn't want you or Ben Gavrin or Mike Qualio or Veston Bruno reposting their videos (especially Brian Muehl's Elmo clip from episode 1965) . Crediting them doesn't suit you – unless you guys ask them for permission first to repost their videos. If they say no, then accept it, move on, and take those videos down and don't let other people post them off the page in respect for their community. If you haven't heard this, Veston Bruno got in a predicament with by Muppet Wiki for reposting their video of Bert and Ernie getting separated. The same could go with you and and Ben. But if you guys want Scarecroe to have a discussion about it on his message wall , too for reposting the wiki's videos... go ahead and do what you want – It's not going to go well I can tell. You guys should understand this better."

RadioWizard

Reaction score
@PumpkinJ Are you not aware of this message? "@rosie G, I'm not going to like this video because Muppet Wiki (and their Facebook page) doesn't want you or Ben Gavrin or Mike Qualio or Veston Bruno reposting their videos (especially Brian Muehl's Elmo clip from episode 1965) . Crediting them doesn't suit you – unless you guys ask them for permission first to repost their videos. If they say no, then accept it, move on, and take those videos down and don't let other people post them off the page in respect for their community. If you haven't heard this, Veston Bruno got in a predicament with by Muppet Wiki for reposting their video of Bert and Ernie getting separated. The same could go with you and and Ben. But if you guys want Scarecroe to have a discussion about it on his message wall , too for reposting the wiki's videos... go ahead and do what you want – It's not going to go well I can tell. You guys should understand this better."
ummm motive?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
What do you mean?
Motive means "a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious."
Also, there's honestly no way to stop anyone from reposting Muppet Wiki's videos, that I can tell you.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Motive means "a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious."
Also, there's honestly no way to stop anyone from reposting Muppet Wiki's videos, that I can tell you.
Well, a lot of people know what Muppet Wiki is. I do use Facebook.