Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

wiley207

Reaction score
finally, been waiting to see this once again
Oh yes, Lilly Tomlin's voice is so pleasant to listen to, especially when she sings like that. But even when she voices Ms. Frizzle of "The Magic School Bus" it's fun to hear her voicing the character. ("Take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy!")

wiley207

Reaction score
Yep, SesameWorkshop's YouTube channel is back to normal now. It's Friday, which means it's Elmo Day! :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Is it really that big a deal if we can comment on clips on the YouTube links?

After all, if a fan uploads it, the fan isn’t the source of the creation and wasn’t involved, so
The comments aren’t really helping the uploader improve or tell them what they liked/disliked.

If it’s officially uploaded by Sesame Workshop, I don’t know how big of a deal it is for them to read the comments. I don’t know who at Sesame Workshop actually uploads or picks the clips. And with so few people from the beginning still on the show, I’m sure the comments won’t be that big a deal in terms of praising/criticizing those involved. Of course I know that some specific members of the show have uploaded clips they worked on (Martin Robinson has uploaded a few clips he did, I think some of the animators have uploaded some), so maybe they’d appreciate comments or answer fan questions.

the fans can comment here, on other forums, and on social media. We don’t really need to comment on the video pages.

And I just realized, if fans were unable to
Comment on “for kids” videos ten years ago, maybe Sesame Workshop wouldn’t have gotten much early feedback on the Katy Perry appearance and aired it (then again, I think there were complaints on the official Facebook page).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Comment on “for kids” videos ten years ago, maybe Sesame Workshop wouldn’t have gotten much early feedback on the Katy Perry appearance and aired it (then again, I think there were complaints on the official Facebook page).
They kinda touched on this at the Lost and Found thing at MOMI. IIRC, Rosemarie T. felt that even if aired first on TV, they still probably would've gotten complaints.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They kinda touched on this at the Lost and Found thing at MOMI. IIRC, Rosemarie T. felt that even if aired first on TV, they still probably would've gotten complaints.
Yeah. But at least it would have aired in an episode.

Hmm, I wonder if those who put that clip online are labeling it “for kids” or “not for kids”....

hooperfan

Reaction score
Is it really that big a deal if we can comment on clips on the YouTube links?

After all, if a fan uploads it, the fan isn’t the source of the creation and wasn’t involved, so
The comments aren’t really helping the uploader improve or tell them what they liked/disliked.

If it’s officially uploaded by Sesame Workshop, I don’t know how big of a deal it is for them to read the comments. I don’t know who at Sesame Workshop actually uploads or picks the clips. And with so few people from the beginning still on the show, I’m sure the comments won’t be that big a deal in terms of praising/criticizing those involved. Of course I know that some specific members of the show have uploaded clips they worked on (Martin Robinson has uploaded a few clips he did, I think some of the animators have uploaded some), so maybe they’d appreciate comments or answer fan questions.

the fans can comment here, on other forums, and on social media. We don’t really need to comment on the video pages.

I got tired of certain people asking me for "links" to my episode trading, lol