Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I take that back. I realize the meaning of classic now.

And I did download the parody. I could tell it was an older clip (not 1980s old) as I saw the tail end of "Daddy Dear" upon playing the clip, and I do not remember hearing tell of "Daddy Dear" after 2000.

Maybe my comment about "not classic enough" is probably based on my preference for pre-1985 era Sesame. Maybe I'm just not a fan of post-1990 computer animation or something.

But the letter D Dragnet parody was pretty interesting, though.

ssetta

Reaction score
Has anyone here noticed that it's been quite a while since anything has been uploaded to the official Sesame Street YouTube channel? There was just something yesterday, but it was the first thing since before Christmas. What do you think the reason for this is? I wonder if it could be in prep for HBO Max.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Amazing find! I wonder if this is what Caroll was talking about in I AM BIG BIRD, where he said he had do so many other character voices that he didn't know what his own voice should sound like for such an on-camera bit on SS.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Has anyone here noticed that it's been quite a while since anything has been uploaded to the official Sesame Street YouTube channel? There was just something yesterday, but it was the first thing since before Christmas. What do you think the reason for this is? I wonder if it could be in prep for HBO Max.
I would wager having something to do with the fact that the staff has probably been on break for the holidays.