Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So was that cardboard backdrop to the right of the set pretty much an '80s thing?

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
A user (Gabinations) on Youtube pointed out they found outer space shapes clips of octagon and rectangle, but they aren't on YouTube, what happened to them? Are they unlisted?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
A user (Gabinations) on Youtube pointed out they found outer space shapes clips of octagon and rectangle, but they aren't on YouTube, what happened to them? Are they unlisted?
Dunno. Maybe Sesame Workshop must've yanked 'em.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Or, the user simply deleted his YouTube account on his own terms.

One other thing: Could it be possible that the octagonsegment got pulled, implying that the show's official YouTube channel may be releasing the outer space shapes segments soon? Or maybe it could be the start of taking down segments and episodes ahead of the spring launch of clasxic episodes on HBO Max?

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop has rarely given out strikes for uploading individual clips. There is only one instance I can think of which were two uploads from Jon AKA TheOriginalTellyMonster in late 2017...... which I found to be very odd, especially since one of them was “Five People in My Family” while two other uploads remained up.

Other than that, they seem to really only go after full episode uploads (even split in half), street scene uploads and YouTube poop videos with their clips.