Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Okay, I see that Scarecroe just posted a screenshot of another Season 2 AM skit we're missing yet, where the AMs play baseball.

Don't get too excited. Cuz if you didn't grasp, you will learn that Scarecroe has posted a notice on his message wall regarding all these visuals that never surfaced in the first place, stating that he cannot tell you where he got the source from, he will not be sharing these clips outside of brief screencaps, and he will not be accepting requests of acquiring the footage from him. Don't get me wrong here; the reason he states this is most likely because of legal reasons regarding wherever these visuals came from. If you're someone who goes greedy for clips like Rohail, don't bother Scarecroe for his sources at all. Maybe one day this clip will turn up online, and it's solely up to Sesame Workshop to decide when they can release it.:wink:

Didn't mean to bring this slightly long advice up here over the clip, but it should help keep the Sesame pests away from nagging, cuz many of them are often greedy for clips (like the one which is pictured above) and just want more and more. ;D
In fact, I no longer care about any clips that have never yet turned up online. While having to 'watch' the actual video footage isn't generally necessary, a brief screenshot is fine; just be thankful and enjoy looking at what you have of it while you eat your favorite food, it's not such of a big deal. :insatiable:😂

BertFan

Reaction score
Okay, I see that Scarecroe just posted a screenshot of another Season 2 AM skit we're missing yet, where the AMs play baseball.

Don't get too excited. Cuz if you didn't grasp, you will learn that Scarecroe has posted a notice on his message wall regarding all these visuals that never surfaced in the first place, stating that he cannot tell you where he got the source from, he will not be sharing these clips outside of brief screencaps, and he will not be accepting requests of acquiring the footage from him. Don't get me wrong here; the reason he states this is most likely because of legal reasons regarding wherever these visuals came from. If you're someone who goes greedy for clips like Rohail, don't bother Scarecroe for his sources at all. Maybe one day this clip will turn up online, and it's solely up to Sesame Workshop to decide when they can release it.:wink:

Didn't mean to bring this slightly long advice up here over the clip, but it should help keep the Sesame pests away from nagging, cuz many of them are often greedy for clips (like the one which is pictured above) and just want more and more. ;D
In fact, I no longer care about any clips that have never yet turned up online. While having to 'watch' the actual video footage isn't generally necessary, a brief screenshot is fine; just be thankful and enjoy looking at what you have of it while you eat your favorite food, it's not such of a big deal.
That is a good looking screencap tbh :wink:.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Wasn't that the guy who posted the 847 still?
I believe so, but I have no idea. Maybe whoever shared the sources with Scarecroe must've advised Scarecroe not to share the footage online with anyone due to legal reasons.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
He posted a screencap for another unseen clip, too.

LOL it looks identical to the MAD song.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if we need a new thread regarding screenshots from rare clips that won't be uploaded anytime soon (like how I started a thread regarding episode information from the trusted sources).

I was amazed to find stills from the first two versions of "Sing" yesterday and wondered where they came from. I decided to look at Scarecroe's message page and then the forums to see if it'd been discussed and saw that note at the top of the message wall. First time I've seen such a thing on any user's message wall at Muppet Wiki.

I wonder if whatever arrangements were made are similar to the deal that one fan got regarding getting a copy of the "Cracks" cartoon (only he's allowed to post screenshots from these). There are some things in that message I noticed, don't know if I should bring them all up but one particular thing I noticed is that it says to trust him and the other administrators can back him up. I trust him, but what are we supposed to trust him about? The images are clearly the real deal, no doubt about that.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
And when you JUST THOUGHT Prof. Hastings was doing the ET Word Family lecture in Ep #0138... until NOW! Haha! >;D