Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

SesameMike

Reaction score
If the person who posted episode 678 is on here, I thank you! I've been wanting to hear that song again for a long time, like, 49 years.

wiley207

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this yet?
It's a 16mm master copy of one of my childhood fears: the Yakity Yakity Yak animation! What's interesting is how the Yak's dialogue is clearly a different set of takes than what was heard on the show.

wiley207

Reaction score
Interesting how they made an English version of this without the opening title card and theme music. (I've seen "Mysterious Theater" on foreign "Sesame Street" co-productions dubbed into the program's native language and similarly lacking the opening and theme music.)

I wonder if there were any plans to change the opening the way they did with "Monsterpiece Theater" a couple times, since the real "Mystery!" had its' intro revamped in 1990 (the "Mysterious Theater" title card is based directly off a scene in the early 1980s "Mystery!" intro, which was still in use when "Mysterious Theater" debuted in Season 20).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Probably not likely but cool to see a raw English upload without the opening title card.

wiley207

Reaction score
This was uploaded last June, but I haven't said anything about it here yet...

This was most likely the debut of that stock Jerry Nelson announcer spiel recording they'd generally use for the remainder of Sesame Street News's run, back in Season 13. Given it only aired once more in Season 14, it's very unlikely the News Flash logo at the start is a plaster job. (Season 14 also introduced the "flashing" version of the News Flash logo using that same soundtrack, and then in Season 17 they went back to a still News Flash logo very much like the one used here).

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Mexican Spanish dub of “That Makes Three”, an Arabic dub of “Away From The Cookie”, an European Portuguese dub of “Carrot Commercial w/ Biff”, and a German &/or Hebrew dub of “Grover & The Bells”?

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
God. Bad News: Sesame Street Fan’s YouTube channel uploaded the 2001-2024 Sesame Street segments, scenes & animations and films.

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
When they got resurfaced in English, they will all be from sesamestreet.org:
Gleep shows us Near and Far (1969)
Soft and Loud with a Radio (1969)
Cookie Monster and Kermit: Emotions (1969)
Yellow Submarine (1969)
Grover Adds and Subtracts Tangerines (1971, Long take)
Minute Waltz (1969)
Betty Lou, Gordon, Farley, Big Bird Count Nails (1970)
Upside Down 11 (1970)

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Okay:
i hope these ones surface this year:

E&B: Electric appliance war / English / 1969 /
E&B: Bert shows Ernie a number 4 and hits him with a pie (2-part sketch) / Engilsh / 1969 /
Cookie Monster uses Ernie's telephone (4-part sketch) / English / 1969 /

what a great way to celebrate 40 yrs !
Classic Sesame Street: Ernie and Bert: Electric Appliance War
Classic Sesame Street: Bert presents the number 4 (Norwegian, 2-Part Skit)
Classic Sesame Street: Cookie Monster uses Ernie’s telephone (English, 4-Part Skit)