Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t know exactly why in all honesty. I feel like it was just because of the fact that we see these dancing feet, but we don’t exactly know what the people look like. So...... I just wasn’t sure what to make of it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don’t know exactly why in all honesty. I feel like it was just because of the fact that we see these dancing feet, but we don’t exactly know what the people look like. So...... I just wasn’t sure what to make of it. 🤷🏿‍♂️
That makes sense.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"What's going on, Sesame Street fans???? Hope y'all are having a wonderful time tonight!"

(way in the back) "Hey! Can you guys play that one season 2 skit that has the orange background with a group of Anything Muppet hippies? You know, the one about surprises?"

"Sorry, bro. We don't take requests. Now we're gonna play a sample of the season 2 clip for Rubber Duckie."

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I was watching an episode of Sesame Street on Archive.org yesterday, and this was one of the segments in the episode that I was watching:

Man, this is some really catchy music!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@MikaelaMuppet while I totally agree with the clip, just keep in mind this thread is mainly for posting new clips when they get their “classic” status (like at least 20 years old) that surface on YouTube. If you want to talk generally about clips, I suggest posting in my general videos thread under general discussion.