Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I was hopeful this would be the supposed episode where Telly's goldfish gets flushed down the toilet.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Also, isn't this episode on the internet, or did I happen to actually catch some lost media live? I know I've seen this before... there's no way a 2002 episode is "lost".

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Also, isn't this episode on the internet, or did I happen to actually catch some lost media live? I know I've seen this before... there's no way a 2002 episode is "lost".
The screened this particular scene at the MOMI event last month. The explanation was that they didn't test it with kids until after it aired and they found the hospital thing too humorous, and wound up muddling the message. So I guess the whole episode was pulled after that. But the street scene was used in their "You Can Ask!" outreach video, just with that section edited out.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Doesn't say it's lost, just banned from airing on TV after it's initial airing. Basically the test audience didn't get the intended message from it. I think kids were confused as to why Telly shouldn't have used violence as a resolution.

Edit: Ah, I see Oscarfan already answered