Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Also, I'm surprised of the AM girl Frieda in this Season 1 skit "Frieda and the Frog"; given by what I see in the picture, I wonder specifically if this skit was the first time ever a Lavender AM pattern was used on the show– and whether this is the only time a Lavender AM pattern was ever used in Season 1. I see they didn't have a Lavender AM pattern until Season 2, but the picture quality in this leaves me confused. @scarecroe could provide a clearer screenshot of Frieda (via a close-up shot), specifically to post in one of the AM pattern pages on the wiki, to clarify whether or not this could be the Lavender AM or possibly an existing but recycled Muppet.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's not a Lavender AM. It's the same puppet used for the girl in "Gone with the Wind" (which I think originated as one of the stepsisters for Hey Cinderella).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In that particular screen shot, given that it is a far-away distance, I can see why that puppet would be mistaken for lavender.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. The poor picture quality was hard to tell. XD I knew it was the same puppet used for one of the stepsisters from Hey Cinderella. Thought it was a Lavender AM at the moment, honestly.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Also, I wonder who Farmer Fred looked like in that skit (screenshot if necessary).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just the Guy Smiley puppet in a prince outfit (wearing a hooded cloak as the farmer).

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
@PumpkinJ this thread is for YouTube finds. For future reference, I recommend you share newly added screenshots in one of the following 2 threads...

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
@PumpkinJ this thread is for YouTube finds. For future reference, I recommend you share newly added screenshots in one of the following 2 threads...

Ok.

SkyeFan

Reaction score
Based off the background from the above picture, it's impossible to miss that REALLY scary-looking tree with that illusion of a ghostly face and its rather odd shape. The reason why I point that out is because I know there was some other segment done on the show from around the same time (season 1 most likely) that uses that same forest background and featured two AMs, who I believe were a father and son. Does anyone know what skit this was?