Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Last month, somebody uploaded the semi-rare Joe Raposo tribute special. I know the quality isn't really top-notch, but it really is worth watching regardless of how it looks:
Nice, I have been waiting for this, also (just out of curiosity) where did you get that profile photo? is it from an SS sketch or something?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Also, we got Gregory DiBruno downpat, but last night, I discovered a couple of Sesame Brats posting tweets demanding (and also not asking very nicely for) more info about the recently-leaked clips-- Not just Jesse Oliver, but also-- the allegedly notorious Rohail Hashmi. (DUN-DUN-DUUUUUHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!) Just look in the comments section of the tweets.

I remember Rohail reposting other people's videos with no credit given to them. He just acts like as if he were a spambot and sometimes manages to greedily steal and repost other people's Sesame Street stuff as a scam, other than reposting thousands of stuff from sesamestreet.org as well as videos from those now-deleted YouTube channels. Luckily, the clips on Muppet Wiki's FaceBook/Twitter pages were NEVER reposted anywhere else before. I noticed Rohail's tweets showing up on Muppet Wiki's Twitter last night-- plus he has a FaceBook account as well-- I better hope he doesn't steal the clips from Muppet Wiki's FaceBook/Twitter pages. ={ If he does and if we come across any stolen clips on his channel, we're gonna have to flag and report the videos to get them removed from his channel because I know ahead of time that Rohail will only REFUSE to comply with our takedown requests.
I can't find those clips, can you send me a link please