Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I do agree with the "Who cares? Just enjoy it" sentiment, but I'd hazard a guess he has an inside connection and his inside connection doesn't want to risk their job (?), or whatever their reason for having access to the "vaults" is -- I would like to know if Sesame Workshop would even care if all the episodes got out and why; it's not like they're doing much with them anyway.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Reactions: zns

zns

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention the Muppet Wiki. I guess I got a little excited. Anyway, we'll all be extremely lucky if people besides Scarecrow get these shows and can post them on Facebook.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention the Muppet Wiki. I guess I got a little excited. Anyway, we'll all be extremely lucky if people besides Scarecrow get these shows and can post them on Facebook.
It's alright.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
We'll only be posting truncated clips until people stop re-uploading our videos and stretching them out. It's a shame because there's some good stuff to share. Spread the word around that this is unsat.
Yup, I've been looking on Muppet Wiki from day to day and saw @scarecroe posting images of clips that I've never seen before, and I've seen a few of them (either truncated or full) on Muppet Wiki's social media pages. In fact, I saved them to my harddrive for my own personal use, but I never repost them or even share them online at all cost, as I've been aware that other Sesame Brats often got into trouble for reposting stuff without Muppet Wiki's consent. And if you guys are wondering who stole that G for Grover clip, it was Gregory DiBruno, who had been messaging me everyday wanting me to do Harvey Kneeslapper and Kermit/Grover roleplays when I have a life outside of requests.