Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

hooperfan

Reaction score
That’s pretty cool to see a rare video uploaded on his channel. Always enjoy seeing stuff like this.
I have more appearances, Kermit-related, that I may put on my channel in the near future. They don't have to do with Sesame Street but I think I can be forgiven due to the fact that they're not currently on YouTube (or any streaming channel)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have more appearances, Kermit-related, that I may put on my channel in the near future. They don't have to do with Sesame Street but I think I can be forgiven due to the fact that they're not currently on YouTube (or any streaming channel)
Will you be putting the Cookie Monster appearance on your channel in the future as well?

hooperfan

Reaction score

Cookie3001

Reaction score
that would be cool, I didn't think you were interested in any other Henson franchises besides Sesame Street

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

hooperfan

Reaction score
that would be cool, I didn't think you were interested in any other Henson franchises besides Sesame Street
I am interested very much but I don't have much that isn't already available. In fact, these are post-Henson Kermit appearances so it's not exactly my cup of tea, but I know that others would enjoy them so I'll post them soon

hooperfan

Reaction score
Thank you. Didn’t know the Cookie Monster appearances were on Muppet Wiki.
I always check before posting a clip. And since there wasn't the Oscar appearance available, I figured why not post that? Of course, it's also on Martha's official website, but it's not complete (and I don't think you can download it)