Bob's Deaf Niece

splitenz

Reaction score
I saw the interview bit about Linda Bove today before an SS episode on PBS...

I finally caught the piece from the beginning, so I saw the caption identifying the woman that LOOKED a lot like Linda.

It WAS NOT Linda. It was a woman named Nancy something. I did not recognize the name. I am relieved to finally have that question answered, as it has been bugging me for months.

BEAR

Reaction score
splitenz said:
I saw the interview bit about Linda Bove today before an SS episode on PBS...

I finally caught the piece from the beginning, so I saw the caption identifying the woman that LOOKED a lot like Linda.

It WAS NOT Linda. It was a woman named Nancy something. I did not recognize the name. I am relieved to finally have that question answered, as it has been bugging me for months.

Caught that episode again today. Interesting how she talks about how wonderful it was for SS to introduce Linda's character and what a positive part she was, yet...where is Linda today? Kinda sad. We don't know all the details as to why she isn't on the show anymore, but let's just hope it was a choice made by Linda Bove herself. Otherwise, if everyone agrees she was such an important part of the program, and she was as over 30 years in the cast would show), why is she not there today still? Well, atleast she wasn't replaced. Oh well. I just miss her.