Bob's Deaf Niece

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think somebody mentioned before that Linda Bove did talk. I just can't remember exactly when. I don't think it was on "Sesame Street" but on another show or something.

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I think somebody mentioned before that Linda Bove did talk. I just can't remember exactly when. I don't think it was on "Sesame Street" but on another show or something.

She is able to speak a little bit, she just doesn't much.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Was the person who played Linda actualy deaf?

The reason I ask this is because the other day, as I was watching one of those brief interviews of people / celebrities who's lives have been effected at one point or another by SS, I happened to see a lady (who looked an AWFULL lot like Linda) speaking fluently about how SS had impacted her life. I didn't tune in soon enough to catch the name of who it actually was, but I could swear it was her!:confused:

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
The reason I ask this is because the other day, as I was watching one of those brief interviews of people / celebrities who's lives have been effected at one point or another by SS, I happened to see a lady (who looked an AWFULL lot like Linda) speaking fluently about how SS had impacted her life. I didn't tune in soon enough to catch the name of who it actually was, but I could swear it was her!:confused:

Linda Bove is actually deaf, yes. Are you sure it wasn't some other lady? Do you remember anything about what she said or what year the interview was done? What did she look like? He looks have changed over the years so that could lead to clues.

Linda was also a director at the Deaf West Theatre in L.A.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Deaf West? now that's a wierd name. It would be 1 thing it it was called Theater for the Deaf or something like that.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Deaf West? now that's a wierd name. It would be 1 thing it it was called Theater for the Deaf or something like that.

Its actually called the Deaf West Theatre and they put on some good productions. She started the theater some time ago with her husband.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think there is a possibility for Bob's niece to appear on the show again.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
what makes you say that? I mean it would be a good idea but did you hear she'll be on again.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No, I just think because she is related to Bob, she has at least a 50% chance of making another appearance. Maybe the same can be said for some other characters relitives like Gordan's father, althow it would be nice if Olivia would visit even thow that is highly unlikely. But that was just more my opinion and not fact.