Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by HeraLirambar
You're gonna kill me fer saying this but... I also don't find Bill all that sexy in looks.

HOWEVER! ...You must remember that I have/have had crushes an short green aliens and dead poets and half-elven tiara-wearers and other very odd things. So my perception of sexy is very different. I am from Jupiter, did you know that?

And furthermore, I DO think Bill does make a very sexy Pepe.
hey...you complimented him too!

yes that voice sends shivers up my little spine (little? yeah right!)

so he might not be the best on the face of the earth...we said he was best muppeteer....

(of course on my list he's right up thar!)

Sarah

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, look. I have just discovered how to make WIDE posts.

Seee

Go..............................................Don'tstopyet..........................................................keepgoing...........................................moveoveralittlemore............................theend.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I've always loved Rowlf. :flirt: And now I'm just happy Bill's brought back Rowlf....And I love Pepe.....And Johnny....And Bill is a funny, funny guy. :big_grin:
(AND rather attractive as well!!! :wink: )

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, Rowlf is great!

:sympathy: : Nurse Piggy, hand me that suture.

:mad: : I don't dare trust you with a suture, Dr. Bob!

:sympathy: : Alright, suit yourself!

:flirt: :mad: : Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
YES! I love rowlf!!!!!

i guess that's why i've been listening to I Hope That Something Better Comes Along for about 4 days straight now.....

of course it would be nice to HEAR bill's rowlf more often....*sigh*:flirt: :flirt:

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, Sarah. Have you ever heard the extended version of that song? That's really great! :smile: :sympathy:

Oh, and you can hear Bill's Rowlf on www.weezer.com . They have the whole making of the Weezer/Muppet video on there in which Rowlf plays a big part. It's hillarious what he does!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Hey, Sarah. Have you ever heard the extended version of that song? That's really great! :smile: :sympathy:
If you want, I could send you a transcript of it tomorrow (Teusday).

Speaking of which, how do you have this song? Do you have it on cassette, MP3 file, or have you just been rewinding/playing The Muppet Movie over and over and over? I've been loking for an MP3 or something of it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have an MP3 of it, Scoot. It is quite big or I could e-mail it. Do you have win-zip? Becauase I could zip it down...

Oh and where abouts on that Weeser site is the making?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't believe we have Win-zip. No. Could you e-mail it to me? I'd really appreciate it! I've been looking for Muppet MP3s all over the place! (only ones that you can't get on CD or Cassette easily)

Here's a slightly more direct link: http://www.weezer.com/news/

At the top of the page, there's a bar. Click on the Audio/Video button. When in, scroll down and you'll be able to find it. It has the making of it, and the video. They're not the best quality unless you have a fast enough computer, but they're something!