Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's...He...I...When...What...Why...You...Scoo...Emm...J...ie...man...ry...ah...gh...fr...de...tr...ty...ui...

What was I trying to say?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
on my comp your post is bigger than the rest beauregard...NO FAIR!!

hey how do we know bill is right handed???

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Okay, so we all love Sarah. We've settled that! But, does everyone love Bill? Ooooooooooh!

Du du du du dum!

So, Scarlett, what do you find so... turn-offish about The Bill?

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
his fat and the look of his face....................................................................................................................but dose everybody love me

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by oOoanimaloOo
dose everybody love me
you insult bill then ask that???? heheheheee yes i love you...just not your opinion....

hey sexy is a matter of mind AND body:flirt:

Sarah

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
You're gonna kill me fer saying this but... I also don't find Bill all that sexy in looks.

HOWEVER! ...You must remember that I have/have had crushes an short green aliens and dead poets and half-elven tiara-wearers and other very odd things. So my perception of sexy is very different. I am from Jupiter, did you know that?

And furthermore, I DO think Bill does make a very sexy Pepe. Pepe is cute, but the voice makes him so durn sexy. And so, I shall be hiding in that one tree out back (yeah, you know the one) with a tape recorder. If anyone tries to stop me, I'll jump! I will! Nevermind that I'm on the bottom branch!

Okay, I'm sorry, but I've been following this thread and I've been DYING to get that all off my chest. I'll be anticipating the tomatoes being thrown at me.